Redgate is looking for a Digital Designer to support the Lead Designer, Designer and Developers in the Brand team to create visual concepts and design solutions for Redgate. You’ll get hands-on with designing on-brand creative solutions for a variety of uses which include but are not limited to websites, product graphics, email templates, social media graphics, brand campaigns and videos etc.
Reporting to the Brand Team Manager, you will be responsible for delivering high-quality design solutions from initial sketches/concepts to final artwork across a wide range of digital projects.
The person in this role will be responsible for a wide range of work, from designing adverts to producing videos which will include identifying and utilizing the components of our brands in new marketing materials. The brand team works with various teams across the organization and you will be working with other Designers and Developers in the team to create work that will help us reach new markets, customers and communities.
It is an exciting time to join the team and support the Brand Team Manager and Head of Brand to develop Redgate’s brand as we continue to grow, while working with talented colleagues.
To apply, simply upload your CV, portfolio and covering letter or get in touch if you’d like to talk to us first.
What makes you Redgate’s next Designer?
- You have commercial agency or freelance experience of working as a graphic or digital designer.
- You can work well under pressure and have excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of UX/ UI design across all digital channels.
- You have comprehensive skills in Figma or Sketch or InVision, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- You enjoy working with and enforcing a set of brand standards.
- You have a creative mind-set and have experience of making design pitches.
- You’re outgoing, friendly, and work well in a team.
What would help?
- It would be a significant advantage if you have previous experience and can demonstrate examples of creating videos, motion graphics and animation.
- Familiarity and any knowledge of web tools and technologies such as WordPress, CSS, GitHub etc.)
What’s the package?
- A great benefits package.
- Salary is £30k to £35k depending on experience.
- You’ll work about 40 hours a week, with flexible work time.
Want more Designer/Digital Designer jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.