Designer - Brand Consulting
Creative Artists Agency (CAA) is the leading entertainment and sports agency, with global expertise in filmed and live entertainment, digital media, publishing, sponsorship sales and endorsements, media finance, consumer investing, fashion, trademark licensing, and philanthropy. Distinguished by its culture of collaboration and exceptional client service, CAA’s diverse workforce identifies, innovates, and amplifies opportunities for the people and organisations that shape culture and inspire the world.
The trailblazer of the agency business, CAA was the first to build a sports business, create an investment bank, launch a venture fund, found technology start-up companies, establish a philanthropic arm, build a business in China, and form a brand marketing services division, among other innovations.
Named Most Valuable Sports Agency by Forbes for eight consecutive years, CAA represents more than 2,000 of the world’s top athletes in football, baseball, basketball, hockey, soccer, in addition to coaches, on-air broadcasters, and sports personalities and works in the areas of broadcast rights, corporate marketing initiatives, social impact, and sports properties for sales and sponsorship opportunities. Founded in 1975, CAA is headquartered in Los Angeles, and has offices in New York, Nashville, Memphis, Chicago, Miami, London, Munich, Geneva, Stockholm, Shanghai, and Beijing, among other locations globally.
Within CAA Brand Consulting we have 200+ specialists working with over 35 leading brands. Our service offering spans across strategy, creative, activation, comms, digital, event & hospitality.
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented and experienced designer to join our award-winning London team and support across our portfolio of sport & entertainment brands. Our small but talented team is responsible for creating stand-out exciting, big ideas and campaigns that drive attention for our clients across the worlds of sports and entertainment and we are looking for a hungry designer to join us as we grow.
We’re looking for a confident self-starter who has had experience working as a designer in a fast-paced agency environment and is looking for a new challenge working with some of the world’s leading sports and entertainment properties. You live and breathe design, a fast thinker who can problem solve and tell stories visually, you love nothing more than owning the full design process from visual concept to artwork and using the right tools (Adobe CC Suite and Microsoft PPT) for the job and ensuring you are working as effectively and as efficiently as possible.
We’re looking for someone with a beautiful portfolio of commercial work that demonstrates your skills across print, social and digital. You should have a great design eye and be across the latest visual culture trends as well as understand and implement brand and design guidelines to create stunning work that’s fit for purpose. You thrive in a fast-paced agency environment and can work on multiple projects at once. You should be equally confident retouching photography to a good standard, creating visual compositions to sell ideas as part of presentations as well as having a meticulous eye for artwork detail and a robust working knowledge of the Adobe CC suite.
As a Designer at CAA Brand Consulting, you’ll work within our Design Studio alongside other Designers, Creatives and our Creative Directors and in collaboration with our Strategy and Planning team to turn insights into visually dynamic and compelling information design. You’ll also collaborate with our wider global CAA Brand Consulting creative group on projects and new business pitches.
Main responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
- Own the end-to-end design process of projects.
- Create accurate artwork for print, social and screen media.
- Building bold, visual storytelling decks that sell your creative ideas and excite audiences.
- Manipulate and retouch imagery under creative direction.
- Contribute and perform as an effective and willing member of our Design Studio team.
- Where required, meet and liaise directly with clients or suppliers to achieve the best results in the most cost-effective way.
- Collaborate with a wide range of people across the whole agency (the account management team, strategy and planning, Creative Directors, Creatives, Designers, creative services) as well as sourcing and managing external creative specialists to help bring our creative vision to life (film directors, photographers, artists, illustrators, musicians, animators, production companies).
- Presenting design concepts to internal teams and clients.
- Contribute to internal design inspiration sessions, workshops and publications.
What you’ll bring:
- You'll love design and creating beautiful and dynamic visual work.
- You'll thrive on developing design concepts into visual campaign systems.
- You'll create not just what the brief asks for but what the project needs, producing beautifully designed decks and visual assets that are in line with the project's objectives and requirements.
- You’ll manipulate and retouch photography to align it to a campaign visual style.
- You'll thrive in a very fast paced agency environment.
- You'll be a pro at creating accurate artwork for Print, Social and Digital executions.
- You’ll love typography and have an eye for detail.
- You'll love working collaboratively with Creative Directors, Designers, Artworkers and other creative specialists across all global regions where needed.
- You'll have a keen eye for detail and be able to proofread, edit and handle copy accurately.
- You'll have your finger on the pulse and have up-to-date knowledge of social, pop-cultural and industry trends.
- You'll have the drive and ambition to help grow and shape the London Brand Consulting Design Studio.
- You'll be able to multi-task, seamlessly bringing your design skills to multiple projects at any one time.
- You'll have solid design experience as a designer in an agency.
- A design practitioner who is inspired by the visual world around them, past and present.
- An impressive portfolio of work that demonstrates your design ability to work across numerous marketing channels.
- Entrepreneurial self-starter with a proactive can-do attitude.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build new relationships quickly.
- Must have an organised and detail-oriented approach with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Team player with the ability to work autonomously.
- Confident presentation skills, verbal and written, with a strong attention to detail.
Please provide complete and legible information. An incomplete application may affect your consideration for employment.
Creative Artists Agency, UK Limited (the “Company”) is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy and maternity or any other legally-recognized protected basis under UK law.
The Company also complies with applicable laws with regard to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities. Please inform the Company’s Human Resources Department if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Graphic Designer (Digital)
Closing 3 February 2023
£Competitive salary plus benefits
Midweight Graphic Designer– Sports Direct
Closing 27 March 2023
- Frasers Group
Midweight Designer (Monsoon)
Closing 26 March 2023
- Monsoon Accessorize
- Notting Hill Village
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.