Designer - Addison GroupThis job listing has expired
We are looking for an Integrated Designer to join our London office (FTC - end December 2017)
We are a well-established communications consultancy and creative agency with a team of 70+ people, big enough to challenge you, but small enough for you to create a real impact.
We are looking for a Designer with all-round integrated creative design skills to become part of a dedicated retainer account within the company. This is a high volume, fast-paced account that requires working across a number of different mediums at one time to deliver quick turnaround solutions to briefs.
Working underneath a Senior Designer, you will be working closely with a project team, you will have experience in creating and implementing campaign concepts for print and digital, covering product industry and capabilities across events, corporate literature, advertising & promotional collateral and trade shows & exhibitions.
The role offers a 360 approach across a wide and varied range of design deliverables.
What the role looks like
- You should be confident in taking concepts and roll out across the following:
- Conceptual visualization across tactical campaigns (print/digital delivery)
- Advertising collateral (print and digital formats)
- Promotional sales focused material (trade and product focused)
- Corporate literature (B2B & customer focused)
- Other event promotional materials
What you will bring to the role
- Design degree or special experience and qualities in related field
- Solid agency experience in design
- Experience in creating and implementing campaign concepts for print and digital, covering product industry and capabilities across events, corporate literature, advertising & promotional collateral and trade shows & exhibitions.
- Strong creative flair & strong typographic skills
- In-depth understanding of the principles of interaction design and ability to solve complex design problems
- Ability to manage your own workload and time
- Advanced Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Acrobat skills – CC
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Creative Studio Manager for Cancer Research UK
Closing 3 December 2017
- Cancer Research UK
- Islington, London
- Competitive salary + excellent benefits
Compositor/Motion Designer for Circus Street
Closing 20 December 2017
- Circus Street
- £25 to 30 p/a
Want more Designer - Addison Group jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, Creative jobs, Events Designer jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Typographer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Concept Artist jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.