4creative is Channel 4’s in-house creative agency. We’re about 40 people, who write and produce risky, innovative and culturally potent work across all Channel 4 brands and services.
Design exceptional creative work for the Channel 4 family of brands. This will include a broad output from poster campaigns, digital assets, channel branding and internal/partnerships activity.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND SKILLS:
- Strong conceptual original thinking.
- Ability to present work in a clear, confident and engaging way.
- Great typographic skills and a meticulous eye for detail.
- A passion and in-depth knowledge of emerging trends in design and an eye for art direction.
- Can listen carefully and respond positively to feedback.
- A pro-active, problem-solver.
- Comfortable working under pressure and have a ‘nothing is impossible’ attitude.
- Organised and have great time management skills.
- Experience working on both large and small projects with a keen interest in branding.
- Happy working independently as well as part of a team consisting of various departments.
- Collaborative spirit with other designers and creatives within the department.
- Able to establish strong working relationships and relate well to people at all levels (colleagues, clients, suppliers and our audience).
- Contribute to and enhance the studio culture.
- Experience working with motion designers an advantage.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Proven experience within a respected creative agency.
- A portfolio showcasing a strong level of conceptual thinking and design craft.
- Experience designing for and applying brands digitally and in print.
- Enjoy pushing boundaries and being creatively disruptive.
- Be committed to celebrating difference and representing an inclusive and diverse society.
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
Application questions to completeTo complete your application please provide a response to the below application questions, you can upload your response to the application questions as an attachment when submitting your application. This can be attached to your application as a PDF or Word document.
- Please outline how you meet the ‘Essential Experience & Skills’ outlined in the Job Description (Max 500 words)
- Why do you want to work at 4creative? (300 words max)
- Please also send us some examples of your best work. You can do this by uploading your CV with a link to your website or by uploading some examples of your work/ or a link to your work in the attachment when submitting your answers to these questions.
There are a million reasons why it’s great to work at Channel 4, here are just a few of the perks for you;
• 26 days annual leave (including a day off for your birthday)
• Company funded Private Medical Insurance
• A generous Group Personal Pension
• Access to our flexible benefits scheme including dental, travel insurance, health screenings and more!
Other jobs you may be interested in
Closing 15 March 2022
- New Look
Product Designer - Design and Maufacturing
Closing 21 March 2022
- Xcel Bespoke Ltd.
Adobe Lead Designer
Closing 21 March 2022
- York, Bristol, Eastleigh, Sheffield
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.