Designer (12 months FTC)
We are seeking a talented in-house designer to deliver advertising and marketing artwork requirements for the UK’s leading festival promoter, Festival Republic. Work on site at the UK festivals and events which usually span weekends could be required.
As part of the role you will:
- Work on design projects that span print, web, digital media and promotional materials, collaborating closely with the Art Project Manager to deliver brand consistent artwork across a number of UK festivals.
- Have creative flair and an ability to work quickly, accurately and to deadline, as well as a willingness to push creative boundaries and be actively involved in strengthening the pre-existing artwork brand for each festival.
- Ensure all online elements are successfully delivered as part of the digital advertising and marketing campaign.
Any other skills such as post production / video editing are desirable although not essential.
The role will suit a driven, passionate individual who ‘thinks outside the box’ creatively and can work to a very high level of detail in a fast-paced music events environment.
- In depth knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
- Strong organisation skills and the ability to manage a number of projects at one time.
- Ability to stay calm under pressure and respond to changing priorities.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to contribute to all design related issues in Marketing Team meetings.
- Fluent in English and an excellent command of grammar and spelling.
- Experienced in producing work for both print and digital.
- Post production / Video editing experience.
- Knowledge and enthusiasm for UK festival markets and events.
- Working experience within a similar industry as a designer.
If you are interested in this role please apply by 28/02/2020.
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It’s talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.
Closing 24 February 2020
- Competitive salary plus benefits
Senior UI Designer
Closing 2 March 2020
- Royal Bank of Scotland
Want more Designer (12 months FTC) jobs?
Want to find more Artworker jobs, Creative Artworker jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Digital Editor jobs, Post Production Coordinator jobs, Production Editor jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Editor jobs, Post Production Assistant jobs, Post Production Producer jobs, Video Editor jobs, Visual Effects (VFX) Supervisor jobs, Packaging Artworker jobs, Packaging Designer jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.