Design Team Intern
Overall Purpose: To support the design and merchandising team. Assisting with all general admin duties and ensuring the smooth running of the department.
- Research and create story names for each season.
- Load and update all styles on system, set up range plans, tracker and seasons folders.
- Update system with all style changes, cancellations, additions, story images and sketches for each season update up to SMS stage.
- Enter all colourways into the range plan and update throughout the season.
- Ensure collection is categorized and processed correctly on all platforms in design and this is clearly communicated to all teams.
- Support merchandising to ensure linesheets are up to date and correct for selling.
- Undertaking any ad hoc projects.
- Photograph vintage samples, log and update on tracker.
- Design research: silhouette mood and concept for Mainline and Bridal.
- Create and maintain seasonal boards in the design studio and update as required during the development of the collection.
- Update fitting photograph folders and boards after each studio fitting.
Skills and Experience:
- Currently studying at degree level in a fashion related subject.
- Good knowledge of Excel and Photoshop.
- Knowledge of using Prima or similar software program would be advantageous but not essential.
- Confident in undertaking admin-based duties, good telephone manner and email etiquette.
- Ability to work well within a team but to also be able to take initiative when needed.
- Competent in organizing your own workload and schedule.
- Confident in multi-tasking, working to tight deadlines and prioritizing.
- Strong interest in fashion.
- Some experience interning or working in a fashion company would be helpful but not essential.
User Experience Lead
Closing 13 April 2020
- Royal Bank of Scotland
Head of Experience Design
Closing 2 June 2020
Want more Design Team Intern jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Fashion Designer jobs, Fashion Graphic Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.