Design Producer for Discovery Communications
Discovery Creative London is the multi-award-winning in-house agency creating brand identities, on-air promotions, advertising, branded content and communications for consumer, trade and corporate use across a range of media - principally TV, print and digital for Discovery’s UK portfolio of pay and free-to-air channel brands, including Discovery, TLC, Animal Planet, Quest, Quest Red, Eurosport, Food Network, Travel Channel, and DMAX.
As Studio Manager you will oversee the workflows for producing and maintaining brand identities across all media; motion graphics for on-air promos; key art for multi-media campaigns; and video, print and digital assets for ATL campaigns, consumer, trade and internal comms.
- Manage the design studio and ensure the smooth running of the production teams’ workflow and administrative processes.
- Oversee the pipeline of work across campaigns, allocating resource and budget according to priority, budget, and deadlines.
- Maintain production schedules, tracking, and resourcing accordingly.
- Track budgets and freelance invoices with use of software such as SAP
- Use of the scheduling tool to ensure that all bookings are kept up to date, any potential issues are highlighted.
- Maintain a contact sheet of freelance contacts including specialists across motion graphics, graphic design (print & digital) and retouchers/keyartists.
- Provide design resource, working closely with the Producer and Design Lead sourcing the appropriate design resource and delivering the work on time and to budget.
- Act as Account Manager to Amazon for our on demand platforms, resourcing as required for video and digital artwork to promote key titles across Discovery, DKIDS, and the Eurosport Player for both UK and DE.
- Support the team through a newly acquired project management tool for workflows, comms, tracking, and sharing of assets.
- Responsible for all freelance staff, ensuring they receive proper onboarding to workflows and process and have the tools and information they require to work on projects efficiently.
- Excellent Design Management experience of workflows and process.
- Experience in putting together timelines in Excel, live tracking and communicating consequences of changes to a variety of relevant parties. The ability to put contingency planning in place and mitigate risk.
- Calm under pressure and skilled in managing peak periods.
- Adaptable to constant changes and fast paced turn around workloads.
- Experience in using Traffic management software.
- Meticulous attention to detail with an ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
- Technical knowledge - Mac literate, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Excel and Word Skills.
- Strong client facing communication skills.
RETAIL MARKETING MANAGER - 3RD PARTY BRANDS JD SPORTS
Closing 19 March 2019
- JD Sports
Social Media Manager
Closing 13 March 2019
Want more Design Producer jobs?
Want to find more Design Manager jobs, Studio Manager jobs, Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Digital Marketing Manager jobs, Content Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.