Our mission remains unchanged: to service the needs and aspirations of our customers and help create new stories, to take pleasure in making marked moments of delight. Whoever our customers are and wherever they come from, they can expect to be treated with grace, courtesy and care.
You are a business-savvy leader and love to lead a team of creatives. You are well organised and experienced in interior design and architecture (with core skills around AutoCAD, InDesign, SketchUp and Photoshop, Vectorworks, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator). You are able to lead the team to execute projects and deliver to the highest standard to exceed clients’ expectations.
What to expect:
You will take full accountability for delivering profitable projects – including driving the conceptual side of the design with inspirational ideas and images, whilst motivating and developing a team of architectural interior designers. Being business-savvy, you will introduce and secure new business with new and existing contacts and potential clients and will apply specialist knowledge to identify and avoid potential project issues and resolve unforeseen issues.
Your role will entail but will not be limited to:
- Delivering the defined activities and projects from the strategy through the team, as directed by the head of Harrods Interiors.
- Being accountable for the client relationship of all projects within own area.
- Being accountable for the delivery of all design projects from inception to completion within own team and projects as agreed with the head of Harrods Interiors.
- Taking the initial briefs from clients as agreed with the head of Harrods Interiors.
- Developing, preparing, analysing and reviewing budgets and other financial reports for own team and projects.
- Ensuring that the team create, maintain and deliver the installation schedule for each project.
- Ensuring that the people review process is adhered to together with all relevant company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for overseeing the team’s expenses and overheads in accordance with Harrods policies.
This role does require someone who is flexible and willing to travel, do overtime and work weekends where necessary.
What is important?
Our team believe in hard work. We celebrate each other’s success and are always honest with each other. We believe that we can be one of the best style team in the world – when we work together we are unstoppable. Our team is like a family and we all work hard to meet deadlines and see projects through to completion at the very highest standard.
Associate UX Designer - Shopping Apps
Closing 29 September 2019
Part Time - Design Studio Intern – PS by Paul Smith, Womenswear (January – June 2020)
Closing 29 September 2019
- Paul Smith
- temp, part time
Want more Design Manager jobs?
Want to find more Design Manager jobs, Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.