Design Manager for SportsQuakeThis job listing has expired
SportQuake - Sports Marketing, London
Do you want to game change English Premier League marketing specifically, and sports marketing generally?
We are the go-to international sports marketing agency for high-growth, multi-market, disruptor brands looking to connect with customers through sport.
Founded in 2006, SportQuake is an independent sports marketing agency with offices in London, Hong Kong and Beijing.
Well established, entrepreneurial, award winning, international sports marketing agency with a 10 year track record in building high growth disruptor brands through sport.
We provide an end to end service - research & insight, planning, buying, activation, evaluation and an independent 360 degree approach to planning and buying - all sports, all sports inventory.
We have deep relationships with rights owners delivering better solutions - commercially and creatively.
Summary of role
- Reports to the Client Services Director
- Responsible for leading the designers to deliver product, marketing and sales materials. Ensuring all marketing communications are on-brand and of a high standard.
- Working on multiple projects for both existing and new clients across the agency.
- There will be travel associated with this role and a requirement to work some evenings and weekends as a when the role requires.
- Lead and oversee the Design team
- Work with the Client Services Director to manage execute design briefs for current and potential clients
- Working with our new business team to create bespoke, innovative presentations for prospective clients
- Assisting Relationship Management team to build campaign assets & weekly activation to ride the sporting narrative
- Gathering inspiration for new ideas, trends and packaging designs - & pushing Client Services to use
- Managing a design team and experience of leading and building a strong team
- A strong knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects & Premiere Pro Creation of .EPS, JPEG, PNG, files Flash/GIF design skills and film editing skills in .MOV and MP4
- Art working skills and graphic design experience Highly organised with excellent written and verbal communication skills Self-driven and confident working under own initiative
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail Proficient with Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- An interest or passion in sports is required
- An amazing portfolio showcasing design projects from concept through to completion
- Print ready art working knowledge
- Good digital photography skills
- Ability to create HTML and track able assets
- Passion for new trends in print & design
- Able to juggle multiple projects and timelines
3-5 years’ experience of team management and campaign delivery
Please note applications without a portfolio will not be accepted.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Junior Graphic Designer - Childrenswear for Boden
Closing 15 November 2017
- Competitive Salary with excellent benefits
Software Tutor - video / design / web for Academy Class
Closing 16 November 2017
- Academy Class
- temp, part time, from remote
- £15,000 to 30,000 p/a
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.