Design Manager for GoodlordThis job listing has expired
We’re looking for a Design Manager to join our Marketing Team and help lead our Branding efforts!
Our Marketing team are the heart of our brand and work tirelessly to ensure we are always original in how we approach each and every challenge we encounter. We’ve been on a journey to discover who we are as a brand and will continue to focus on how we can remain constantly progressive and creative in everything we do. We aren’t followers of the status quo and that’s precisely why we’re disrupting an industry that has remained primarily unchanged for decades.
Heading up the Goodlord design team, you will oversee the operations and development of the entire internal design function for Marketing. You’ll be responsible for all Goodlord creative content across both print and digital and will use your passion and initiative to take the lead in this area.
This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing team where you'll have the opportunity and resources to really make a name for yourself through your creative design of our brand’s visual language. Your drive and imagination is your limit, not your job title and we will encourage you to push boundaries.
- You’ll be delivering all required design creative for the business, working alongside external agencies as and when required.
- In this role you’ll act as the guardian of all things brand related. It will be your responsibility to ensure development is aligned with business strategy and growth.
- As an original thinker you’ll be charged with buzz creation and when it comes to design execution, you’ll be willing to take on the challenge to truly influence an industry to change.
- As a team manager you’ll develop individuals through mentoring and allowing team members to flourish and creatively collaborate. You’ll ensure the creative process is adhered to and enjoy managing both internal and external stakeholders.
- You’ll work closely with our product development team to ensure consistency of brand and message.
- Additionally, you’ll work on collateral creation and management for sales presentations, tenders as well as other supporting documents.
Skills and experience
- You’ve got significant experience working as part of a cutting edge internal design function in both b2b and b2c environments.
- You’ve spent a good chunk of that time as the design lead You’re used to leading teams and enjoy developing those around you.
- From a technical perspective you’re a pro at using Adobe Suite; Photoshop, Illustrator etc.
- You’re comfortable working with HTML / CSS: Web, Email
- You’re confident at video production and have experience in this area You are also likely to have experience in both copywriting and animation in some capacity
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Senior User Experience Designer (UX, AI, Design)
Closing 13 April 2018
- Preferred Choice Limited
- £50,000 to 75,000 p/a
Junior - Mid Designer
Closing 13 April 2018
- Union Jackson* - Join The Design Party!
- £25,000 to 35,000 p/a
Want more Design Manager jobs?
Want to find more Design Manager jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Email Designer jobs, Frontend Web Developer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Marketing Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.