Design Manager - Womenswear
If you're an experienced Womenswear Design manager, highly creative and an influential leader, then we have the role for you..
About the Team:
Reporting into the Director, you will have responsibility for recruiting, managing and developing a team of Designers, supporting them in their day to day roles while providing them with input and advice on the strategic direction of their ranges.
About the role:
* Set the design vision for each season across your product areas.
* Produce creative, innovative and exciting design presentations.
* Inspire and motivate the design team in the creation and delivery of a profitable and commercial range to maximise sales.
* Have great knowledge and awareness of key trends in the market, including styles, shapes, fabrics, colours etc.
* Work closely with the Buying Managers, agreeing and implementing a design strategy for the department.
The successful candidate will be required to work at our Head Office in Leicestershire 3/4 days a week.
* Experience as a Design Manager.
* Highly creative with a passion for Womenswear.
* Naturally influential leader.
* Organised and able to manage a busy and varied workload.
* A confident and persuasive communicator, you’ll be able to present your proposals and gather support throughout the business.
* Extensive knowledge of current and potential market and fashion trends with the ability to translate them into commercially inspiring ranges for Next.
- Company Car
- Fuel Allowance
- Management Share Options
- Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- ShareSave Scheme
- Business Dress Allowance
- Private Medical Cover
- Life Assurance
- Staff Discount
- Possible Relocation Package
- Accommodation or Transport costs
- On-site Nursery
You know Next, but did you know we’re a FTSE-100 retail company employing over 43,000 people across the UK and Ireland. We’re the UK’s 2nd largest fashion retailer and for Kidswear we’re the market leader. At the last count we have over 540 stores, plus the Next Online and it’s now possible to buy on-line from over 70 countries around the world! So we’ve gone global!
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.