Design Manager / Senior DesignerThis job listing has expired
Independent business consultancy in Central/SE London require a Head of Design for their very busy medium sized studio. The ideal candidate will be able to lead the team and manage the resources available, ensuring that the projects into the studio are delivered to the highest creative standards and on time and on budget. You will manage an individual portfolio of work in addition to the management role, being responsible for complex design projects and oversee the creative development and management of the brand’s visual identity.
Key Qualities, Skills and Responsibilities
- Being the brand guardian
- Adopting a ‘hands-on’ approach to help the team with concept development
- Ensuring the right resource is available and that the creative team is involved from the beginning of a project
- Being responsible for the quality of output for all creative work
- Striving for continuous improvement and excellence
- Mentoring, developing and coaching the team
- Creating an inspiring and positive culture
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise work and multi-task
- Reporting frequently and openly on projects, issues and plans
- Being a member of the senior leadership team within marketing and supporting the wider team in decision making where appropriate
- Experience managing a design studio team - either in-house or agency
- At least 5 years’ experience in design with excellent computer skills in relevant art and design software packages
- The ability to conceptualise ideas
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A methodical approach to work
- Being pragmatic and able to work under pressure
- Strong leadership skills, to motivate and direct a team
- The ability to see other people's point of view and cope with criticism
- Awareness of, and sensitivity towards, different working practices and cultures when working with other countries
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a major brand, with a very competitive salary and bonus and excellent benefits.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Creative Director for The Sofa and Chair Company
Closing 11 November 2017
- The Sofa And Chair Company
- London (West)
- perm, temp, temp to perm
Software Tutor - video / design / web for Academy Class
Closing 16 November 2017
- Academy Class
- temp, part time, from remote
- £15,000 to 30,000 p/a
Want more Design Manager / Senior Designer jobs?
Want to find more Creative Director jobs, Branding Designer jobs, Design Director jobs, Design Manager jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Digital Creative Director jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.