Design Lead for Savvy MarketingThis job listing has expired
We’re on the hunt for an inspirational design lead to join our very talented and diverse team, inspiring them to move collectively from very good to great. Someone who loves what they do and leads by example, someone who is dynamic and has their finger on the pulse in the latest very design. Someone who is not afraid to push our capabilities, winning everyone over with their enthusiasm and passion, never taking all the oxygen from the room.
And all of this while doing the do and leaving their ego at the door. Tall order? Perhaps. But in turn we have a great deal to offer.
Enjoy a client list of unbelievable global, household names that are waiting for your input and direction.
Work in an environment of collaboration and partnership with some of the brightest creative minds in the industry - whether they be technicians, strategists, art directors or account managers.
Spend your working hours in a cool, smart workplace full of good people who strive to make the working day a joyful, creative place to be.
This is a role only for a senior all-round leader, one with broad experience across both digital and print channels. Retail would be a bonus, but we’re firstly looking for a big thinker, problem solver and commercially minded individual who thrives working in an organised way to increasingly tight, demanding, deadlines. The ability to articulate and provide compelling rationales for your work is also vital, we want someone who can is comfortable speaking with authority and enjoys communicating the background to the ideas internally and externally.
• Day to day leadership in the team, ensuring the smooth running and ongoing development of the Savvy Studio
• Show initiative and industry leading creative flair as standard when building on new and developing projects
• Be completely up-to-date with the latest industry-standard software
• Provide new skills, flair and techniques to advance the standards of design delivery at Savvy
• Make design decisions based on best practice and objective commercial rationales
• Ensure all design assets are fit for any number of design deliverables.
• Work together with the Chief Ideas Officer, account handlers, clients, printers and external resources
• Consistently produce a high standard of work to meet deadlines and brief specifications
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.