Design Lead - Integrated for WundermanThis job listing has expired
With 20% growth in 2016/2017, a flood of clients coming in, and lots of large-scale global projects on the go we're growing our visual design team here at Wunderman. As part of that, we’re looking for keystones, the brightest and most ambitious thinkers to define and deliver some challenging projects.
As a Design Lead, you would be joining our award-winning department and support the Creative Directors in delivering a range of projects for our UK and Global clients. With several recent pitch wins, this role has a strong focus on someone who is super talented with eCRM.
We are on the lookout for a true designer at heart who has a keen eye for bringing a brand to life through email. They’re someone who can create a brand at a macro level, whilst caring about each tiny moment in-between.
- Own the visual direction for a selection of accounts, ensure the project teams are delivering the vision.
- Recruit and hire more Junior members of staff as needed.
- Work with the wider department to ensure we’re running smoothly and effectively.
- Presenting work and taking on board client feedback in sessions.
- This is a hands-on role: defining the brand, setting the visual direction, creating brand frameworks, designing templates or working on atomic design, using prototype tools to bring micro-interactions to life and working with development on proof of concepts.
- This role is very visible, so articulation of design principles and conceptual ideas is vitally important, both to internal stakeholders and with clients.
- 5+ years’ experience in integrated design, from direct mail to responsive web builds, email to social either in an agency or client side capacities
- Ability to take brand guidelines and implement across different platforms
- Able to work closely with UX and Dev to develop digital and email communications
- Solid knowledge of:
- Design processes, methodologies and accessibility standards
- Best practice digital principles and innovations
- Role of user research, strategic insights, and business value in creating a brand
- OSX literate, Skilled in Adobe Suite, Sketch, Invision/Marvel (or similar), PowerPoint and Keynote
- Understanding of Adobe Campaign and over email best practise and functionality
- Aptitude using AfterEffects, Keynote animations, Proto or similar to create micro-interactions
- Branding agency experience beneficial
- Editorial or print design experience beneficial
- Aware of, but not the implementation of, development techniques (e.g. jQuery, HTML5, CSS etc) in order to achieve their creative vision
We promise to challenge you daily to grow both professionally and personally. You will be supported by the Creative Director, and will be fully encouraged to grow your skills in a continuous learning environment. This can span from training and developing skills to growing your profile in the industry, doing speaking engagements, and being supported to get out there in the world.
This role is empowering, scary, exhilarating, and everything in-between. Come join a super friendly creative team, who are creating amazing work for big brands and having a laugh doing it all.
Besides, seeing your work out there at a global level will always give you goose bumps.
Wunderman is a global digital agency that combines marketing services, technology services and consulting to deliver best-in-class digital experiences for some of the world biggest brands. With more than 10,000 staff across 60 markets, Wunderman is the largest digital services unit within the WPP Group.
Our UK team - based in the heart of Camden – are a 300 strong group of diverse and talented people. Brilliant creatives get to work together with Data Analysts, Strategists, User Experience experts and Business Consultants working across the likes of BT, Shell, Coca-Cola, News UK, Microsoft, EY and GSK plus many more.
Diversity at Wunderman
Wunderman actively believes a diversity of experience, backgrounds and perspectives help us create a better workplace for our employees, deliverables for our clients, and stronger experience for their end customers. Wunderman are an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion or belief, colour, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability or any other protected classes.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Graphic Designer for SmartAssistant
Closing 11 August 2018
Closing 31 July 2018
- 28,000 p/a
Want more Design Lead - Integrated jobs?
Want to find more Creative Director jobs, Branding Designer jobs, Design Director jobs, Design Manager jobs, Digital Design Director jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Editorial Designer jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.