Design Lead (FTC)
About The Role
At Entain we do things our own way, with our own personality and attitude, For The Good Of Entertainment. We are a leading, global, digital gaming and gambling business and are constantly looking to push boundaries and develop the industry making digital gaming and gambling more enjoyable for all our customers. At Entain we have some of the world’s biggest and most exciting sports and gaming brands such as Ladbrokes, Coral, Party Casino and bwin, and our own creative 'hub' at the center of it all - we call ourselves, Wave!
Wave is made up of designers, copywriters, strategists and everything else in between, working on creating the biggest and best cross platform creative campaigns pushing boundaries and ideas as far as we can.
As our Design Lead you will work with some of the most influential technologists and marketeers in the business. The Design Lead is an important role within Wave, our internal creative agency, and key to ensuring all creative across our OneParty brands (partypoker and partycasino) is of the highest quality - both online and offline. As a brand custodian you will be responsible for designing, concepting, art directing, driving craft and ensuring guidelines are adopted across a suite of fun, fast-moving gaming brands.
This is a fixed term contract starting immediately until mid 2022.
So what will the role involve?
- Driving the quality of work on your brands and seeking out opportunities to create fresh, engaging visual concepts across a range of integrated comms
- Designing, concepting and overseeing online ad campaigns across multiple digital CRM and Acquisition channels
- Inspiring creativity throughout all design, working closely with Copywriters, Motion, 3D and Digital Designers to build 360 executions of all campaigns
- Partnering with a corresponding Copy Lead on your brands to create engaging, effective campaigns
- Ensuring that all Design work is completed to the highest possible standard, whilst striving for continuous improvement and excellence
- Utilising the different skill sets of the design team to create disruptive, stand out work
- Pitching and presenting campaigns and promotions with the ability to articulate creative decisions
Who are we looking for?
You'll be an experienced Designer confident in leading a team of creatives across multiple functions. You'll have an ad agency background, and will have worked across a range of brands within a multichannel capacity. Open to a remote working (We have offices in Nottingham and London if you do live close and would like to spend sometime in the office!)
Some technical skills which would be awesome:
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- A natural creative design ability
- Art Direction skills and a conceptual approach
- Degree/Diploma or equivalent in Digital/Graphic Design
- Strong knowledge and understanding of UX/UI
- Storyboarding and illustration skills
- An understanding of HTML & CSS
- Related experience in a senior Design/Art Direction role in an agency or client-side setting
- Experience working within multiple markets
- On-set experience – TV, Photography and Social content
- Motion/Animation – Video, GIF creation
- Experience working on brands in a regulated sector would be ideal
Please attach a CV/ Portfolio to your application for our team to review. For more details on WAVE @ Entain, please contact Dale Havers.
About The Company:
We’re Entain. Our vision is to be the world leader in sports betting and gaming entertainment by creating the most exciting and trusted experiences for our customers, revolutionising the space as we go. We’re specialists in safer gambling and the company that is at the forefront of responsibility.
Combining technology and entertainment to build products that push the boundaries, Entain is home to a global family of more than 25 well-known brands – names such as bwin, Ladbrokes, Coral, Gala, Betdaq, and many more. With a focus on sustainability and growth, we will transform our sector for our players, for ourselves and for the good of entertainment.
Diversity and inclusion at Entain:
As a global employer, Entain is committed to providing a safe, fun, and inclusive culture where our people feel like they truly belong. We are a multicultural business that values, celebrates and respects individual differences, so whatever your sexuality, gender, gender identity, ability, age, race, religion or belief, you will have a voice here, and the space to do your best work. Our diverse internal networks provide the support for you to express your views and make a positive difference, all for the good of entertainment.
Wellbeing at Entain:
We want our employees to feel healthy and supported at home and at work. That's why we have our Well-me programme, which provides information, tools and training to help our people look after their mental and physical wellbeing in ways that matter to them.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Senior Product Designer, Freelance
Closing 11 December 2021
- remote, temp to perm
Senior User Experience Designer, Freelance
Closing 30 November 2021
User Experience Director, Freelance
Closing 30 November 2021
- perm, remote, temp to perm
Want more Design Lead (FTC) jobs?
Want to find more Design Director jobs, Design Manager jobs, Product Designer jobs, Digital Design Director jobs, Multimedia Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.