The primary function of this role is to support the design team. This is completed with clear understanding of the PrettyLittleThing customer and to support the commercial targets of the organisation.
What you'll do:
- Supporting the design team with technical packs.
- Design support on multiple categories.
- Assisting designers with fitting garments.
- Working directly with overseas suppliers.
- Chasing samples and working to a critical path.
- Delivers results within specified time frames.
What you've got:
- Highly creative with a real vison for designing.
- Motivated and great organisation skills.
- Experienced in identifying and proposing potential new product opportunities.
- Ability to prioritise workflow and ensure challenging deadlines are met.
- Exceptional communication skills, capable of working we with other product teams and external suppliers to build productive relationships.
- Good understanding of the brand and customer.
- Proficient Computer skills including Microsoft Office and CAD: Photoshop, Adobe and Illustrator.
Due to the evolving nature of our organisation, this job description is not exhaustive. While this job description will be reviewed and updated periodically, the job holder may from time to time be required to carry out tasks which are not detailed in this document.
Graphic Designer - Misspap
Closing 27 February 2020
Want more Design Intern jobs?
Want to find more Art Department Junior jobs, Artworker jobs, Creative Artworker jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Fashion Graphic Designer jobs, Art Department Assistant jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.