Marcom (Marketing Communications) is Apple’s European Marketing Communications group. Overseeing all of Apple’s advertising and marketing to ensure the flawless development and execution of world-class communications across Europe. The Creative Design Studio within Marcom is currently seeking enthusiastic creative intern with a phenomenal sense of design acumen to experience work and culture of Apple. Depending on his or her interest, technical strength and background, the intern will be assigned to a task to support ongoing creative projects.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- You’re preferably studying on Bachelor of Arts Degree or have recently graduated and you can provide examples of your design portfolio.
- You have experience working with Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign. Keynote, Sketch and After Effects a bonus.
- You have strong communication skills and are able to explain ideas and direction to others clearly, diplomatically, and concisely.
- You are flexible, dedicated and a multitasker who builds relationships by being creative and innovative.
- Directly support the Production Design Manager and Creative Design Studio. - Solid understanding of PhotoShop, InDesign and Illustrator.
- Engage in all design concepts for all internal comms - Design support for visual reference research, presentations and print production.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.