Design Intern - Boohoo
Design Intern boohoo:
Live and breathe the brand, set the creative direction for one of the fastest growing international retailers of our generation! See your product come to life, experimenting and expanding your creative channels. Things move fast here at boohoo and so, due to our continuing growth we are looking for an Intern to join our passionate, agile and creative boohoo Team. If you think you have what it takes to design for boohoo we want to hear from you!
Our Placements start in June 2020 and are for 12 months, this role will be based our Manchester Head office - Please note these roles are only open to Students who are currently in 2nd year and are available to do a placement year in 2019.
Key Responsibilities / Objectives:
- The primary function of our Design Internship role is to support the Design Team.
- Reporting primarily to the senior design team and Design Manager.
- Aiding with day-to-day duties and tasks.
- Responsible for sampling handling, booking samples in and keeping sample logs up to date.
- Photographing design samples when they come in, as well as bought samples (daily).
- Completing competitor reports.
- Completing blogger reports, street style reports.
- Completing sourcing packs for fabric, print, graphics.
- Using WGSN to check for new reports, trending messages catwalks.
- Completing trend research to help pull together themes and colour packs (seasonal and fast-reactions).
- Delivering projects within specified periods.
- Design work when requested.
- Assisting on photoshoots (when required).
- Tidying work space and room at the end of each day.
- Daily Admin.
Due to the evolving nature of our organisation, this job description is not exhaustive. While this job description will be reviewed and updated periodically, the job holder may from time to time be required to carry out tasks which are not detailed in this document.
To apply for the role of Design Intern @boohoo please apply via the button shown.
The Company is committed to equality of opportunity for all applicants including those with criminal convictions. Basic Disclosure Information about criminal convictions may be requested to assist the selection process and will be taken into account only when the conviction is considered relevant to the position. A copy of this disclosure policy is available on request. By continuing with this application, you are agreeing to comply with this company policy.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.