Design - Graduate Internship Programme 2019/20 for Apple
Apple Music is all the ways you love music, all in one place. But music is just the beginning. On iTunes you can enjoy films and TV programmes in amazing 4K HDR. The App Store opens a world of possibilities with the world’s largest and most innovative software store. Apple Books will unlock your next exciting read. And on Podcasts you can subscribe to free serials about anything and everything. As an intern at iTunes you will be given a unique opportunity to work alongside our teams and contribute to our growth and continued success. Do you share our real passion for content and have a keen eye for design?
- Expert Photoshop design and retouching skills.
- A genuine passion for digital content whether it be, music, film, TV, apps
- or books.
- A real passion for typography and layout composition area is a requirement.
- An acute awareness of visual trends associated with entertainment design and communication.
- The dedication to learn new processes and technology quickly.
- A talent for working well in a team and individually. We work very collaboratively at Apple.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work under pressure.
- A hands-on, solutions focused attitude to problems.
- An enthusiasm for learning new skills — and no fear of asking questions.
- Excellent English communication skills — written and oral.
- Extraordinary attention to detail.
We are looking for an extraordinary graduate to join our London-based internship programme to work as a Graphic Designer. The internship will commence in June 2019 and will run for 51 weeks. This is a paid, full-time role with a competitive salary. From day one, you will be charged with a variety of responsibilities. These include crafting groundbreaking designs to showcase the latest music, film, TV, app and book releases. You will work alongside and in collaboration with senior designers on special project work and respond to briefs with conceptual ideas to promote editorially selected content across our stores. You’ll gain invaluable experience working with art directors who will provide feedback, mentorship and direction in an iterative working process. In awarding this level of independence and responsibility, we are seeking someone capable of grasping complex tasks and delivering to the highest standards. Every single day will be different, rewarding and challenging.
Education & Experience
You should be available in February 2019 for interview in London. A predicted 2:1 undergraduate degree grade or higher, graduating in 2019. Availability to complete the full 51 week internship programme starting in June, 2019. Eligibility to live and work in the UK. (Documented evidence of eligibility is required)
Junior Designer for Total Management Group
Closing 9 February 2019
- Total Management Group
- Salary Based On Experience
Designer (print and digital)
Closing 3 February 2019
- Haywards Heath
- perm, part time
- £30,000 p/a
Want more Design - Graduate Internship Programme 2019/20 jobs?
Want to find more Graphic Designer jobs, Graduate jobs, Intern jobs, Graphic Designer - Production jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Sound Designer jobs, Packaging Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.