Design Director for Digitas
The creative department is the heart of the agency. A place where our diverse crew of designers, makers, writers and doers come together to make great ideas happen. We are curious, collaborative and confident – delivering beautiful work that goes above and beyond our client’s expectations. Data is at the core of much of what we do, and we use this to guide our thinking, and help transform our clients businesses.
What we’re looking for
You are at the top of your game; a hands-on designer with a passion for your craft and a natural ability to lead a team. You can inspire a team and provide mentorship in all areas of the design process. You really get under the skin of both the clients business and the problem you are trying to solve. You always strive to create beautiful, simple experiences that deliver results. You know the ‘why’ behind every decision and present the work with confidence, our clients will love you because you ‘get’ them.
You personally ensure all deliverables meet your own high standards and the client expectations. You know what good looks like, you naturally seek out stunning design or a beautiful idea that’s above the ordinary and keep an eye on what is winning awards.
Above all, you are looking for a new challenge, somewhere that can help you continue your development and produce the best work of your career.
- Working with the Executive Creative Director to ensure our design work exceeds client expectations across a portfolio of clients
- Lead teams of designers across multiple projects and on-going timelines
- Collaborating with UX, Project Managers and Developers to ensure the project runs smoothly
- Mentoring more junior members of the team, ensuring their careers are being developed
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience as a Design Director, or equivalent, in an agency or working for a fast-paced client
- An excellent eye for detail
- Proven ability to produce cutting-edge creative work, and a master-level understanding of design, including typography and layout
- Outstanding presentation skills and comfortable working directly with clients
- Proficiency in Design & Prototyping software. e.g. Sketch and InVision
- You will have a compelling portfolio of work, showcasing a wide variety of digital design work
- You have examples of successful projects e.g. smashing performance targets or award recognition
Please note that Digitas is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Freelance UI + UX Designer
Closing 23 March 2019
- Gemini People
- temp to perm
- £350 to 400 /day
UX Designer for Wiser
Closing 19 March 2019
Want more Design Director jobs?
Want to find more Art Director jobs, Creative Director jobs, Design Director jobs, Digital Art Director jobs, Digital Creative Director jobs, Digital Design Director jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.