Design Director - Packaging - SOHO - £90k package + 15%This job listing has expired
Design Director - Global FMCG Brand - SOHO - £90k package + 15% Bonus
What a client and what a role! Here at SALT we work with brilliant brands and there is no exception here. We are on the look-out for an exceptional conceptual Design Director with a high level of mastery and entrepreneurial attitude to join a newly established European Design and Innovation team for a global FMCG brand. We are looking for someone with a High calibrate of thinking visually in FMCG package goods. This role will be based in SOHO, Central London.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join a global super brand and help develop an ambitious London 'start up' tasked with creating meaningful, authentic and relevant brand experiences across the brands huge portfolio. This has been replicated in NYC, Moscow, China, South America and Australasia.
The work will be fast-paced, and you'll be expected to deliver real business value by seamlessly coordinating your design mastery with agency expertise.
For this particular role, we are looking for a brand led FMCG packaging specialist with Interactive and Experiential design capabilities who is able to connect commercial strategy with creative thinking in order to deliver creative work that changes the game.
They have 3 specialist teams focusing on Branding graphics, 3D structural design and Experiential and brand activation. This role will be covering all those areas so experience within all would be beneficial.
What you will need:
* Extraordinary design taste with the ability to think strategically and develop impactful brand visions
* A passion for storytelling and the ability to create surprise, drama and standout at shelf
* Strong experience within a design driven organisation - either agency or 'client-side'
* Understanding of brand strategy in relationship to packaging design
* Experience in art directing photo-shoots
* An ability to visualise design solutions with a mastery of Adobe Creative Suite software
* A highly collaborative mindset with the ability to inspire and direct both multi-disciplinary teams and creative partners
* A solid knowledge of designing and art-working for print
Nice to have:
* Experience of 3D modeling (Rhino/Keyshot)
* International experience outside of the UK
What this company can offer:
For this role, they are offering a base salary up to £80,000. In addition to this, they offer a company car (or car allowance of £8,000), a performance related 15% bonus, private healthcare, company pension scheme and a range of flexible benefits.
To apply for the role, please click the 'Apply' button and attach your CV.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Mid-Weight Graphic Designer for Skew Studio
Closing 11 November 2017
- Skew Studio
- 25,000 to 30,000 p/a
Manager, UX Designer
Closing 21 October 2017
- Capital One
- Competitive + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
Want more Design Director - Packaging - SOHO - £90k package + 15% jobs?
Want to find more Design Director jobs, Digital Design Director jobs, Packaging Artworker jobs, Packaging Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.