Design Director - Mission MediaThis job listing has expired
Mission is looking for a proactive and ambitious Design Director to join its dynamic and multi-skilled in-house design team, to oversee all studio output which, ranges from print design to branding; experiential design, advertising and more. The successful candidate must be a skilled multi-tasker and be accustomed to leading a small team of designers alongside working on their own projects.
Mission needs you to demonstrate:
- +5 years experience as a graphic designer working on through the line projects
- Strong creative thinking across all areas of your work
- A hands-on approach to help the agency with creative concept development
- Design work to a consistently high standard " Responsibility for the quality of output for all creative work in Studio
- Exceptional capabilities in design, animation, video/film, print and digital using the following software - Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, keynote (preferred)
- Mentoring, developing and coaching a team of designers
- Creativity, initiative and proactivity in suggesting design opportunities for clients
- Exceptional communication skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- An integrated background and understanding of an agency environment
- Experience working on a range of brand/clients across a variety of disciplines
- Ability to manage a design project from concept to completion
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Closing 2 March 2018
- Reading College
- £25 to 26 p/a
Designer in the Nexus of Entertainment
Closing 24 March 2018
start 24 April
- Endeavor, formerly WME | IMG
- London market price
Want more Design Director - Mission Media jobs?
Want to find more Branding Designer jobs, Design Director jobs, Design Manager jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Digital Animator jobs, Digital Design Director jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Video Designer jobs, Animator jobs, Video Editor jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.