Design Director - Agency
We're working with an agency that provide full circle brand experiences for some of the worlds biggest brands. They are currently looking to grow their team with Design Director to work across the Manchester and London studios. Here you will get the opportunity to work with excellent creative's, get stuck in with both the concepts and final designs and help continue to build a talented team of people.
- Manage the design teams in both London and Manchester.
- Play a strong part of building creative strategy, budgets and scheduling for key projects.
- Mentor and build your design teams.
- Apply group direction and goals to ensure the best results for your teams.
- Ensure briefs and concepts translate well through out the design process sometimes stepping in yourself.
- Unite the design specialisms in the studios and utilise these when collaborating on projects.
- Liaise with the Group Creative Director on studio matters, growing the team, creative strategy…
- Pitch ideas to clients.
What We're Looking For:
- A portfolio demonstrating a background in design with blue chip clients across Alcohol, FMCG, Technology…
- Driven and positive attitude and a background managing a design team.
- Agency background is key.
- Articulate and professional when presenting ideas to clients.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
The Book is the sister company of Network Marketing and specialises in creative and digital recruitment for agencies and in-house creative studios throughout the UK.
The Book is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age
Want more Design Director - Agency jobs?
Want to find more Project Designer jobs, Creative Director jobs, Design Director jobs, Design Manager jobs, Digital Art Director jobs, Digital Design Director jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.