Design Assistant, 3 month FTC
Ted’s Mission Statement:
Our Mission is to build a successful company through the creation of a leading designer brand. By conducting ourselves in an efficient and courteous manner and by maintaining Ted’s high standards and integrity, we pride ourselves in always being in a position to satisfy the needs of our customer. In order to protect the ethos and persona for which we have gained an enviable reputation, we always ask ourselves the question: Would Ted do it that way?
Where does this role fit within Ted's Team?
Working with women’s wear design team and reporting to the Principle Design Manager.
• Manage the critical path successfully and efficiently.
• Support the designers with daily tasks.
• Maintain communication levels between the Designers, Production, Buying and Suppliers.
• General administration.
• Documentation of all information relating to the designs.
The Job more in detail:
• General administration – filing, scanning, research, photocopying etc.
• Create and maintain all boards.
• Create a seasonal list of style names.
• Set up style and BOMS on PLM.
• Maintain and update styles on PLM.
• Prepare CADs.
• Chase in and log all protos.
• Chase in and log all lab dips and review with relevant Designer, send comments.
• Set up and manage the colour standard board.
• Communicate with suppliers.
• Day-to-day point of contact for work experience.
• Manage / log post.
• Take notes in meetings.
• Manage storage of samples.
• Organise and pack sample sale stock.
• General support for the team.
• General Admin, photocopy & filing.
Ted Baker is committed to equal opportunities and embraces diversity, understanding the needs and benefits of a balanced, inclusive workforce. We do not tolerate any harassment or discrimination towards any of our candidates or employees. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.