Deputy Editor – H beauty and Drybar
Our H beauty & Drybar team are now looking for a Deputy Editor to join the Creative Content Team at Harrods. This is an exceptional opportunity to join the dedicated, hard-working beauty team at an exciting time for beauty at Harrods.
About the Role:
You’ll be responsible for working across our H beauty brand (with five regional stores across the UK) and franchise partner Drybar UK, you will be responsible for producing and managing content that drives our marketing and business goals.
The Deputy Editor will be responsible for delivering all aspects of the H beauty content strategy, under the guidance of the Beauty Editor. The role will manage BAU publishing across all platforms, working closely with our connected teams including Social Media, Creative (Art Direction & Design), Marketing, Trade & Buying and Partnerships & Media.
The Deputy Editor will be a true expert in the beauty and wellness space, with brilliant brand, product and industry knowledge, relevant to our customers. A passion for creative beauty content and an eye for detail.
- An inventive storyteller at heart, you must also have a good sense of consumer behaviour and an understanding of how to create successful content for a retail customer.
- You will have a journalism or content marketing background, with demonstrable relevant experience creating exciting, on-brand content to tight deadlines.
- Strong knowledge of luxury beauty brands and the ever-changing beauty landscape.
- Expert copywriting and editing skills with a keen eye for detail.
- An analytical mind, able to analyse data and act upon it.
- Comfortable front of camera and presenting at events.
- Good working knowledge of SEO.
- Experience managing BAU publishing
- Confident hosting events and presenting video content where and when relevant.
- Be able to build excellent relationships with stakeholders across the business including marketing, buying, partnerships and PR.
Harrods is one of the world’s leading luxury department stores and we’re becoming a destination for top designers, and the most sought-after brands from around the globe. Our combined mission is to make visiting our iconic Knightsbridge store one of the world’s most inspiring shopping experiences.
Our promise to you:
Help us make the impossible possible for our customers and we’ll do something remarkable for you. As well as offering a friendly environment to inspire your best work, we provide abundant opportunities and support to build an exceptional career across the varied specialisms of our business.
In return you’ll receive an excellent benefits package, including a company pension, flexible working, 22 days’ holiday, and your birthday off, up to 33% in-store discount (including across our food hall and restaurants) and a season ticket loan.
At Harrods we believe the personality and authenticity of our people sets us apart. We celebrate and invite applications from all cultures, backgrounds, tastes, and experiences and are proud of our culture where people from all walks of life can grow and thrive. What makes you unique makes us exceptional.
If you want to know more about our people and our culture, search #TogetherHarrods on LinkedIn, Facebook or follow us on Instagram @togetherharrods
Other jobs you may be interested in
Script Editor (Doctors)
Closing 31 March 2023
- perm, freelance, temp to perm
Senior Journalist, (Sub Editor - Online), BBC Sport
Closing 26 March 2023
- perm, freelance, temp to perm, remote
Closing 21 May 2023
- Future Plc
- perm, remote
£23,000 to 27,500 per annum
Want more Deputy Editor – H beauty and Drybar jobs?
Want to find more Digital Editor jobs, Deputy Editor jobs, Editor jobs, Features Editor jobs, Managing Editor jobs, Sub Editor jobs, Deputy Editor jobs, Managing Editor (Publishing) jobs, Publishing Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.