Data and Analytics Director
As a Data and Analytics Director your curiosity never ends. The next question is always on your mind, helping you to demonstrate the value of data analytics to internal and external stakeholders. You bring in 8+ years of experience, helping clients meet their business goals through data driven marketing strategies, with a demonstrated expertise in at least two of the following areas: tracking and measurement, implementation, reporting, data visualization, testing and evaluation, data integration, or statistical modeling.
You have experience identifying opportunities to expand client engagements and grow revenue, influencing client behaviour and decisions through coherent and consistently delivered advice, and excel at managing your team’s deliverables and ensuring your supervisor has visibility into the analysts’ projects. You also thrive in a global operations context, collaborating on multi-disciplinary projects to drive data-driven best practices and thought leadership.
Leveraging your leadership skills to supervise and develop a passionate team (including their work priorities, timelines, deliverables, and training) is definitely something you’re looking for. And you’ll expose your team members to all Marketing Science sub-disciplines to help develop their expertise.
- Work closely with clients to understand their business goals; define the deliverables that will meet these.
- Translate the broad requirements of analytics and performance frameworks into specific plans to support client initiatives.
- Provide expertise on data management and strategy, reporting automation, ad-tech, mar-tech, data science regulatory compliance and marketing automation.
- Promotes the need for analytics across all projects.
- Have proven team and project management skills including training and staff development.
- Lead and train junior team members to translate findings/results into clear, actionable and executable insights.
- Manage the team's deliverables, ensure their quality, and ensure that the VP/SVP has visibility into the analysts' projects.
- Implementation: Inform the implementation plan by thinking strategically about how data and technology can be leveraged to drive our client’s business.
- Collaborate across the agency and media partner ecosystem to ensure we are delivering value to the business.
- Effectively communicate and present complex technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
- Manage quality of document outputs, ensure thinking is connected and driving value and focus is on successful outcomes.
- B.S. degree in a quantitative or technical field. Including but not limited to: economics, mathematics, business, finance, social sciences, computer science, or information management. M.S. degree preferred.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills including developing and delivering presentations for senior audiences.
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills. Able to foster a cohesive and effective work environment and line manage a team.
- Expert knowledge of two or more leading BI platform such as Tableau, Domo, PowerBI, etc, and knowledge of the strengths and weaknesses of the market leaders.
- Applied expertise to guide the advancement of: MarTec, AdTech, DCO, and BI platforms.
- Experience in designing an organization's reporting suite, and expert knowledge of the market-leading platforms and their strengths and weaknesses.
- Extensive experience with identifying the most appropriate Digital Marketing channels, based on business objectives.
- Extensive experience with mapping marketing technology integration on the path to an advanced analytics state.
- Expert understanding of the media landscape, and extensive experience using data to assist in the creation and validation of media strategies and tactical plans.
- Extensive experience demonstrating how Customer Relationship Management (CRM) data can improve the customer journey and online experience, and vice versa.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Closing 24 November 2021
- INNOCEAN Berlin
Senior Data Analyst
Closing 20 December 2021
Closing 2 November 2021
- Grey London
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.