Are you obsessive about understanding data and how it impacts performance? Do you get a buzz from being on the “pulse” of how customer behaviour is driving sales growth? Would you describe yourself as a data demon who loves stats over opinions, leaving no stone un-turned on the hunt for insights? We are looking for an individual who is passionate about delving into the detail of the world of Sweaty Betty data and working alongside the performance marketing team in an effort to deliver an optimised and engaging journey which our customer loves.
As our Customer Data Analyst, you’ll be part of a fun, dedicated Performance Marketing team of 11, our number champions, who are integral for the future of Team SB – first to login and last on the dancefloor!
Our Values: Well + Fit = Happy. It's Personal. Rebellious Spirit. Bordering on Obsessive. Green Juice & Cocktails.
Reporting to the VP of Performance Marketing and working closely with internal departments, your SB journey will include:
- Being the expert in our third party data platforms including Optimove, SCC and CBR.
- Constantly monitoring data for integrity, accuracy and challenge accordingly.
- Applying expertise in quantitative analysis and data mining to see beyond the numbers and extract actionable insights on how our customers use our website and purchase products.
- Understand the path to conversion and identify potential areas of opportunity.
- Working collaboratively with Product, Ecommerce and Marketing teams to develop and measure existing/new CRM programs that motivate repeat purchase.
- Building dashboards to showcase and disseminate key insights throughout the organization.
- Gathering competitive intelligence and analysing impact on the market.
- Supporting the VP Performance Marketing on creating analytical/forecasting models.
- Providing analytics and building reports to support the tracking and monitoring of ROI of performance marketing spend.
- Preparing various ad-hoc analytical reports and other presentations to aid senior management in decision making, systematically finding ways to be more efficient.
- Currently studying a relevant undergraduate degree e.g.:mathematics, economics, finance.
- 4+ years in a data analyst/data mining role.
- Experience in data models and reporting packages.
- Ability to analyse large datasets.
- Ability to write comprehensive reports.
- Strong attention to detail.
· Generous clothing allowance.
· 50% off all Sweaty Betty merchandise.
· Free exercise classes in our on-site studio.
· Sample sales.
· Cycle to work scheme.
· Company bonus scheme.
· Flexi hour scheme, including 4pm Friday finish.
· Generous Company Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay.
· Childcare Support.
· Discounts to the best Studio Classes.
· Quarterly Support Office Parties.
· 23 Days holiday, with buy and sell holiday option.
· Fresh Fruit Monday.
Product Development & Production Assistant
Closing 18 June 2019
- 24 Seven
- £18,000 to 23,000 p/a
Assistant Designer - Soft Wovens, Jersey And Knitwear
Closing 19 June 2019
- New Look
- £20,000 to 30,000 p/a
Want more Data Analyst jobs?
Want to find more Data/Traffic Analyst jobs, Digital Analyst jobs, Digital Researchers jobs, Usability Analyst jobs, Business Development Executive jobs, Business Development Manager jobs, Researcher jobs, Development Researcher jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.