DESIGNER (Print & Digital, Sports)This job listing has expired
DESIGNER (Print & Digital, Sports)
Keywords: (Sports Industry, Conceptual, Typography, Layout, Print, Digital, Social Media, Mac, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
Location: London (South West)
Salary: £25k - £30k
A talented conceptual Designer with strong typography and layouts skills across both Print and Digital projects is urgently required by a renowned and successful brand in the sporting entertainment industry. So naturally, this would be a great opportunity for a creative with a passion for sports and any previous experience working on sports related projects will be beneficial, but not essential as a desire to work in the sector along with a personal interest will also be considered.
They are looking for someone with an outstanding portfolio of work across branding, digital and print with a desire to learn more.
You will report in to the Head of Marketing, helping to develop creative and campaigns that inspire consumers across the UK in a variety of platforms and media.
They are looking for creatives with circa 1-2 yrs experience to join their growing and ambitious team. Working across a variety of projects, the right candidate will need to have an inventive spirit who can grow, inspire and work in a highly collaborative environment.
You will be creating strong concepts that reflect a diverse range of products produced. Strong typography and layout skills are key for both print and digital projects, as well as an excellent attention to detail.
The right candidates would have a passion for design and sports and be full of creativity and design flair. Strong on concept development and good at problem-solving - frequently developing your own interpretation to a creative problem.
As a vital part of this team, you will need to be a confident self-starter and happy to handle briefs from concept through to delivery. You will also play a key role in helping to shape the future development of the brand.
* A conceptual design mind with a passion for creative design with strong typography and layout skills.
* A varied portfolio of work (branding, print, digital)
* Mac experience along with relevant software i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator, In-Design etc.
* Knowledge of web-based design
* Knowledge and thirst to investigate cutting edge creative trends then implement them into your own work and share inspiration with the team
* Strong understanding of Social Media platforms, their design aesthetics and how to push strong creative campaigns that influence a specific audience through them
* Show ability to take direction and be able to interpret and work to a brief
* Demonstrate the ability to work well under pressure and prioritise work on multiple projects simultaneously whilst meeting deadlines
* Ability to review own work for errors/inconsistencies, learning quickly from mistakes
* Ability to work with minimal supervision
* Take ownership and responsibility for assigned projects
* Be reliable and resourceful
* Knowledge of Cinema 4D, After Effects and Final cut pro beneficial but not essential
* Most importantly, have a can-do, positive attitude and a sense of humour
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Digital Executive (Full-Time / Permanent)
Closing 10 June 2018
- £30,983 p/a
Art Director, London
Closing 12 June 2018
Want more DESIGNER (Print & Digital, Sports) jobs?
Want to find more Art Department Junior jobs, Creative jobs, Branding Designer jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Email Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Multimedia Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.