Customer Communications and Experience Marketing Executive - 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
The Customer Communications Executive is responsible for executing the customer transactional communications aligned to the business objectives for our intermediated marketing partners.
They are accountable for the execution and delivery of the covering communications and all other post-acquisition documentation for quote, welcome, amendment and renewals within agreed timescales.
This role will require executing and delivering clear and easy-to-understand communications that enhance the customer experience, and drive loyalty and understanding of our product suite. The communications support the brand building objectives of Nationwide & our intermediated businesses.
This role will also involve working with our colleagues in marketing, our compliance and underwriting teams, our affinity client leads, our intermediated partners’ marketing and communications departments, our third party marketing supplier (Williams Lea), as well as our IT business partners to deliver best-in-class communications.
The role will also include the testing and delivery of changes to communications, both digital and print. Validating test output meets our requirements and guidelines, and work with our underwriting and regulatory teams to gain sign-off before deployment.
The role also provides support across key workstreams in support of the Regulatory Change Agenda to ensure we meet or exceed our obligations, treating all customers fairly and delivering good customer outcomes.
The role holder is expected to have practical experience in building relationships with stakeholders, multi-task management, project management, and strong copywriting and communication skills.
Working effectively as part of a team, contributing to process effectiveness and high quality customer communications.
• Support the delivery of new documentation.
• Effective and efficient execution and delivery of new / amended customer transactional communications, postal and email.
• Accurate record keeping and adherence to processes.
• Execution of best practice guidelines.
• Supporting other team members to deliver large scale communications and customer experience projects.
• Complying with the required compliance, legal and regulatory requirements.
• The role holder will have proven experience in executing customer communications.
• Proven track record of managing Relationships with suppliers and customers.
• Proven track record of developing business and customer solutions driven by regulatory change.
• Able to communicate effectively with various levels of Management, Strong communication and organisation skills.
• Recent, practical experience is a must.
• The role holder must also have practical experience of managing customer journey transactional communications.
• Must be a team player and work on building strong, positive relationships in the team.
• Practical copywriting skills & experience.
• Building Effective Relationships: Intermediate.
• Being Creative: Intermediate.
• Understanding the Data: Basic.
• Using Judgement: Basic.
• Leading People: Basic.
• Communicating Effectively: Intermediate.
• Delivering Results: Basic.
A welcoming, diverse and inclusive culture is an important element for RSA in our best-in-class ambition. RSA thrives when everyone feels comfortable bringing their best self to work. We celebrate difference, whilst striving to create an environment where colleagues feel respected and valued for their unique potential. Our commitment to diversity is sincere, continually growing and led right from the top.
If you require flexibility in when, where or how you work, we’d love to hear from you. We also want to ensure that you are supported throughout the application process to enable you to be at your best. If you require adjustments during your application process, please flag this on your application form.
Want more Customer Communications and Experience Marketing Executive - 12 Month Fixed Term Contract jobs?
Want to find more Digital Campaign Executive jobs, Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Digital Marketing Manager jobs, Digital Strategists jobs, Communications Executive jobs, Communications Manager jobs, Marketing Executive jobs, Strategy Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.