Creative Video Editor - NET-A-PORTERThis job listing has expired
CREATIVE VIDEO EDITOR
THE OUTNET is the most fashionable fashion outlet. Since its launch in April 2009, by the people behind the award-winning website NET-A-PORTER, THE OUTNET has quickly established itself as the chic, go-to destination for the global, style-conscious shopper looking for the best designer brands at a great discount price.
We are looking for a talented Creative Video Editor with a keen eye for detail to join THEOUTNET.COM’s art department, ensuring delivery of our video content assets
for editorial, brand marketing and special projects.
- Working alongside Creative Director, Art Director, Editorial director to create new concepts for video content.
- Working alongside the design team and Art Director creating video and motion graphics for Video titles and presentations.
- Become a brand guardian by reviewing designs for consistency.
- Maintain the video style guide and revise as necessary.
- Work with Editorial, Photography, Marketing and Retail teams to design and deliver excellent visuals with quality and performance.
- Create content that effectively communicate trend concepts and brand identity in video.
- Create storyboards for internal sign off and external team briefing.
- Basic retouching, color correcting and optimization of images and video for the web.
- Liaise with in-house Production team to plan and produce all video content within budget.
- Research Videographer/DOPs, set designers, illustrators, commissioning music, that are on brand.
- Produce and contribute to company branding videos and presentations.
- Proven experience within the fashion, editorial or related content industry
- Create bespoke assets that show consideration of engaging viewers on social media platforms
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- A professional approach to work with high quality and consistency in all videos.
- Strong concept creator and storyteller with the ability to communicate clearly both visually and verbally.
- Knowledge of professional video cameras, camera mounts, controllers, lighting for briefing DOPs
- To come brimming with creative video ideas to each meeting
- Attention to detail on all pieces of work.
- Should be aware of trends and new ideas and should be able to interpret those into fantastic creative.
- High technical proficiency with video editing/motion graphics systems
- Strong Animated Typographic skills
- Good understanding of audio capture and sound quality control.
- Ability to work well under pressure with a flexible, creative attitude.
- Attention to detail.
- Knowledge of After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier, Final Cut Pro, Indesign.
- Excellent understanding of video compression and optimization for web video.
- A passion for creating work that resonates on an emotional level.
- Strong and flexible skills in the practices of typography, color, and layout.
- Perform quality assurance on all video footage
- Awareness of Sound Booth systems for voiceovers.
- Knowledge of producing video for various devices e.g. iphone, ipad etc, and interest of new developments and innovation in video content
- Understanding of usage and clearance requirements for music, images and footage.
- Ability to work as part of a team or autonomously.
- An understanding of the online interactive experience.
- Basic understanding of HTML is an asset but not essential.
- Must be detail orientated, can work to tight deadlines and extremely well organized.
- Good communication and team-work skills
Location: London, W12
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
To Apply: Please apply online with your CV and a supporting cover note explaining why you are suitable and interested in this opportunity.
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is an equal opportunities employer, if you require any reasonable adjustments to complete your application, please do not hesitate to advise us accordingly.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Junior/Middleweight Digital Designer/Artworker - Digital Studio
Closing 20 October 2017
- gr8 Recruitment
- £18,000 to 24,000 p/a
Mid-Weight Integrated Designer - Top Advertising Agency
Closing 19 October 2017
- Become Recruitment UK
- £30,000 to 32,000 p/a
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.