Creative Video Editor & Motions Graphics operator
Explore a connected marketplace:
We connect data, markets and customers to create a comprehensive, trusted view of the global commodities markets. For our customers, the intelligence we provide is empowering, which as a result influences thousands of decisions across supply chains every single day. We believe the right culture has the same effect. Our culture empowers our people, giving them the confidence and inspiration they need to achieve their aspirations, thrive on innovation and explore more.
Creative Video Editor:
We are looking for a creative and passionate experienced editor who has experience working on multiple short form projects at once. You will work both on your own to creative briefs, and also with a self-shooting producer to deliver short form corporate video content on a daily basis. You will work for the RBI Visual team but will specifically work for the market ICIS
Ideally we are looking for an individual who has experience across a range of media including digital and social advertising, live action and motion graphics. You’ll need to be a confident communicator and be able to work independently as you’ll be asked to see projects through from pitch to delivery, being involved at every stage along the process. You’ll have an impeccable eye for detail and the ability to interpret clients and creative needs instinctively.
This is a friendly and tight-knit team, so as well as being a good editor you will need to be sociable, able to work in a team and confident at throwing ideas into the mix. Experience working to specs and brand guidelines for YouTube, Facebook and Instagram is essential.
The candidate will occasionally be required to contribute to the creative process ahead of a shoot, as well as tailor the editing style to the specific content.
Focus of role:
- Responsible for production delivery of regular customer focussed content videos in the UK using Sutton and Bishopsgate facilities.
- Customer content videos.
- Attend key industry events and conferences, such as EPCA and film industry leaders, employees and event ambiance for re-use in marketing.
- Customer testimonials.
- Industry insight content.
- Video help and support videos for Client Success/Product teams.
- Work with Events team to deliver conference promotional and session footage.
- Working with marketing, events and content teams create a video production calendar.
- Work with marketing to create views and engagement metrics and manage performance, optimising video content based on results to continually improve.
Support global team of editorial and brand video champions with:
- Editing and production
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Demonstrable experience as an editor.
- Ideally have worked in promo editing and with brand guidelines
- Ability to create library of assets for use across a range of different videos for the brand
- Experienced in creating short form content form social media.
- Use to working without an editing producer and to own initiative.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once.
Required Software Knowledge:
- Adobe Creative Suite - with particular high-level knowledge of Premiere Pro, After Effects, and Photoshop
The role will include editing premium content, both long and short form, from assembly through to final delivery, and archive.
The ideal candidate will be highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, and have exceptional editing and basic motion graphics skills, as well as the ability to confidently sound mix, grade, and re-version, usually under tight deadlines.
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact us.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Closing 7 November 2021
Senior Video Creative - New Sci-fi FPS IP
Closing 17 October 2021
Video Motion Graphics Designer
Closing 17 November 2021
- Just Global
Want more Creative Video Editor & Motions Graphics operator jobs?
Want to find more Editor jobs, Avid Editor jobs, Motion Graphics Editor jobs, Offline Editor jobs, Online Editor jobs, Video Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.