Creative Video Editor FTC
Amazon’s Prime Video is a premium on-demand video entertainment service that offers customers the greatest choice in what to watch from popular Prime Original TV shows (made by Amazon Studios) such as The Grand Tour, Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan and the recent Golden Globe winning The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel to Prime Original Movies like the Oscar-winning Manchester by the Sea and The Salesman.
The service also offers TV shows that are exclusively available for Prime members in each country such as American Gods, Vikings and Outlander. Prime Video is at the forefront of the entertainment industry and growing fast - now available in more than 240 countries and territories worldwide – and we work in a dynamic, and exciting environment where innovating on behalf of our customers is at the heart of everything we do. If this sounds exciting to you, please read on.
We’re seeking a Creative Video Editor with a proven track record of managing and delivering innovative advertising experiences across a wide range of media including digital advertising and traditional above the line channels.
The successful candidate will conceptualise, write, produce, and edit engaging and highly shareable videos for Prime Video. The role will generate cut-downs, teasers, trailers, and loops of each program for various media platforms incl. social and out-of-home. They will be able to work independently to own schedule aswell as Managing internal and external agency partners.
The candidate will have a proven track ability to deliver and finish spots (final gfx, color correction and tagging) and distributes deliverables to all applicable parties. This role will work in close partnership with the marketing team to develop video franchises that are engaging, saleable, and represent the Prime Video tone and style.
The ideal candidate has a deep understanding of how people consume, share, and engage with digital video as well as having a strong sense of narrative, storytelling and script writing skills.
· Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent professional experience required.
· 3+ years in broadcast, media or related industry.
· Must have experience managing – internal and external stakeholders.
· Adobe Premiere and After Effects, advanced editing skills.
· An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating strong video editing skills in advertising experiences across a range of media including online and mobile is a requirement for application.
· Must Edit own spots (may include graphics placement and preliminary sound design as needed).
· Must possess strong conceptual, writing and visual skills.
· Must be fluent in all aspect of post-production, including: creative concept development; scripting; development of graphic design and/or animation elements; supervising all creative aspects of audio and video post-production.
· Manage time effectively, meet deadlines and communicate needs and trade-offs if your schedule is in jeopardy.
· Professional editorial experience in a film, television, or video game cinematics environment.
· A passion for TV and film!
· Comfortable in pitching concepts/scripts and innovative ideas to senior marketing and design team.
Closing 8 April 2020
- Welwyn Garden City
Digital News Editor
Closing 12 April 2020
Want more Creative Video Editor FTC jobs?
Want to find more Creative jobs, Digital Editor jobs, Deputy Editor jobs, Editor jobs, Managing Editor jobs, Deputy Editor jobs, Motion Graphics Editor jobs, Offline Editor jobs, Online Editor jobs, Video Editor jobs, Copy Editor jobs, Managing Editor (Publishing) jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.