Creative Team Leader for Innocent
what you'll be doing
We've got some big marketing and new product development plans and we're looking for an experienced Creative Team Leader, brimming with ideas to help bring them to life. Reporting into the Head of Creative, you will be delivering three key areas of our creative strategy; building a strong brand, delivering excellent creative and being a team, we can proud of.
What you'll be working on:
- providing leadership, direction and support to our talented team of designers and copywriters
- being creative. Have great ideas and deliver solutions, across multiple platforms, from concept to completion ensuring the best possible return on investment
- presenting and selling (creative, strategy and process improvement) ideas to key stakeholders
- supporting the Head of Creative in bringing to life the new brand positioning and comms idea across the business
- ensuring creative excellence and consistency across our work, protecting and enhancing our much-loved brand
- building and maintaining collaborative working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders, to ensure super efficiently delivery of the creative plan.
You’ll need to be a hands-on creative with an established and proven track record of successfully delivering a portfolio of brand led creative projects at a senior level, either within an agency or in-house team. You’ll also need be able to show a sound understanding of the innocent brand and culture, as you’ll be working on developing and guarding it.
As well as top-notch creative and brand management skills, you’ll have:
- experience of leading and mentoring a medium-sized team and coaching creatives to develop multi-disciplinary skills
- experience interpreting a creative brief and establishing an understanding of client requirements and business challenge
- a natural, confident and positive style and the ability to influence those you work with
- the ability to work collaboratively, see other people’s point of view and take on board feedback
- exceptional organisation, communication and presentation skills
- the ability to multi-task and direct effectively under pressure, manage conflicting deadlines, and work quickly while maintaining attention to detail
- knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite CC
Finally, it’ll tip the scales in your favour, if you have:
- experience of working on national and international brands (and with great FMCG brands)
- knowledge of the latest design, social and cultural trends
- up-to-date knowledge of print, packaging and TVC production techniques
- experience in working across multiple regions.
To work in Creativepool’s ‘brand team of the year’ 2018 – an award that recognises an in-house team that has demonstrated the highest calibre of creative excellence over the past year. Where you’ll have the opportunity to work right at the heart of innocent and:
- develop our strong, highly-motivated and entrepreneurial creative team
- flex your creative muscles on a huge range of brand collateral NPD packaging, to campaigns and brand experiences for the group and European teams
- shape the innocent brand and business, ensuring it’s fit for the future
- build broader strategic skills by leading and developing the creative 2020 strategy
- develop your understanding of creative trends across Europe.
In return for everything you can bring, we can offer you an exciting, challenging role in a fast-growing and dynamic business, with plenty of career opportunities in the UK and across Europe as well as a competitive rewards package. We also have some great clubs, a free breakfast and as many smoothies as you can shake a stick at. Take a look at our reward page for more details.
If you think you have everything we're looking for and more, then we'd love to hear from you.
You'll need to get your skates on though, as applications close soon.
Dolly Parton may have worked Nine to Five but you don't have to. We're all about being healthy and happy here at innocent so we're open to a chat about flexible working. No promises, but we reckon that if it's good for you, then it's good for us.
No agencies please.
Senior Designer (Branding)
Closing 5 January 2019
- £35,000 to 45,000 p/a
Midweight Web/Digital designer
Closing 28 December 2018
- £30,000 to 34,000 p/a
Want more Creative Team Leader jobs?
Want to find more Creative Team jobs, Design Manager jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Studio Manager jobs, Digital Creative Team jobs, Creative Services Manager jobs, Project Manager jobs, Traffic Manager jobs, Packaging Designer jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.