Creative Team (Art Director/Copywriter Duo) - Award Winning AgencyThis job listing has expired
A multi-award winning digital and direct marketing agency are looking for a Creative Team for their new multi-million pharmaceutical account. Although this is a large agency with a world-class network, they retain the culture and entrepreneurial motivations of a smaller one. They strive to create meaningful connections between their brands and customers with a spirit of total collaboration.
• Previous experience in the pharmaceutical industry (experience in the health and wellbeing industry will also be considered)
• At least 4 years commercial experience in the field of Interaction Design
• In-depth knowledge of Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and associated online software applications
• A can do, positive attitude and wanting to strive for solutions even if it is outside of your comfort zone
• Curiosity and intrigue into the world around you in order to develop your own knowledge, seeking inspiration from magazines, art galleries or cinema
• Respectful of others when working in a team, even if their ideas and opinions are different to yours - they believe a great team is made up of differing strengths and beliefs
• A keen eye on commercial business, enjoying a variety of media and keen to research whether it be looking at the latest awards annuals, being aware of what other agencies are doing or by talking to contacts about what they’re doing • Ideally an active contributor to blogs, forums, photography/video sites, Twitter or social media channels
• Interests in gaming, typography, music production, illustration, photography or film making are encouraged and welcome
• Finding innovative ways to digitally create and promote brands, not just through advertising
• Style a job from scratch and demonstrate strong typographic, visual and colour sense
• Visualise and storyboard to a reasonable standard
• Produce concepts on brief that are relevant, appropriate, original and inventive
• Clear and up to date understanding of new online technologies and a familiarity with the capabilities/limitations of rich media and online use of video
• Research to add weight to creative solutions and to understand the clients’ business
• Look for ways to improve your skills through reading, practice and training (appropriate courses will be offered as and when they come up)
• Ensure work is delivered on time and on budget to a high standard
Please be aware we can’t consider your application if you are not a team (Art Director/Copywriter duo). We will need to see your portfolio in order to consider you. Send your CVs, portfolios, salary expectations and notice period (if applicable) to:
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Middleweight Art Director / Designer - Full Service Agency
Closing 16 November 2017
- Become Recruitment UK
- £24,000 to 28,000 p/a
Content Editor for Sahara London
Closing 10 November 2017
- Sahara London
Want more Creative Team (Art Director/Copywriter Duo) - Award Winning Agency jobs?
Want to find more Art Director jobs, Copywriter jobs, Creative jobs, Creative Team jobs, Digital Art Director jobs, Digital Copywriter jobs, Digital Creative Team jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.