Creative Studio Manager - Element Animation
Element Animation is looking for someone who can support the brave team members who everyday fight to keep everyone entertained by humorous short animated videos! Imagine a world where children and adults alike can rest easy knowing that a brand new entertaining video is being produced by a bunch of idiots who follow a skilled craftsperson! Well, we’ve got the idiots, we just need a someone to tell them what to do ...along with many other things that we’ll list below! Are you up to the challenge!?
WHO ARE WE?
Element Animation is an animation studio based in the heart of Sheffield. We create content to entertain our audience across many video-on-demand platforms including Amazon Prime Video, Youtube and Roku. Since its inception, Element Animation has grown to be a huge player in the online entertainment realm with over 2.2 Million active subscribers and 10 Million monthly viewers. Most of our content is based on the gaming industry but we also have our own original series.
The Creative Studio Manager helps coordinate studio operations to achieve Element Animations goals, as well as provide leadership and development. The also supports the management team by communicating expectations to all associates in a professional and safe work environment. The Studio Manager will play a key role in helping the studio grow from a small team to a media machine!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Creating and implementing workflow and project management processes to make for a smooth, efficient project lifecycle
- Ensuring that all content released from the studio is of excellent quality Performing daily operational, and administrative duties
- Ensuring health and safety, fire and first aid in the studio
- Ensuring proper staffing in each area Assisting with hiring, training, and appropriately disciplining associates
- Assisting with accounting and finance co-ordination
- Working effectively with supervisors, peers, subordinates, guests, vendors, and corporate partners.
- Listening, communicating, and working to resolve public and internal concerns
- Maintaining the atmosphere and being a key motivator in team morale.
- Delivering timely results with minimal supervision
- Maintaining regular personal attendance for all scheduled shifts
- Ensuring a steady flow of content from the studio
- Attend events where we interact with some of our audience members
APPLICANTS MUST HAVE:
- A minimum of 2 years of managerial experience and 5 years in a studio environment
- A good sense of humour, be confident and personable
- A strong knowledge of common administrative software packages
- A passion for learning and be able to grasp the basics of new skills quickly
- A working knowledge of all staff functions
- A personal interest in the animation industry
- A deep understanding of VOD platforms and digital media
- A reasonable technical knowledge and computer skills
- An ability to instinctively what good design looks like and how to achieve it
Phew, that was a lot of stuff! So, do you think you have what it takes? Do you want to help us make millions of people laugh?
Want more Creative Studio Manager - Element Animation jobs?
Want to find more Creative Team jobs, Studio Manager jobs, Digital Project Manager jobs, Digital Creative Services Manager jobs, Social Media Manager jobs, Brand Consultant jobs, Business Development Manager jobs, Creative Services Manager jobs, Project Manager jobs, Traffic Manager jobs, Operations Coordinator jobs, Producer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.