Creative Studio Designer (Future Opportunities)
Anthem - Creative Studio Designer
Chicago, IL; Atlanta, GA; Los Angeles, CA; NY/NJ; Cincinnati, OH; Indianapolis, IN.
Anthem, Inc is an innovative company dedicated to advocating total person health by making insurance simpler. Through our affiliated companies, Anthem serves more than 106 million people, including more than 42 million within our family of health plans - that’s one in eight Americans!
We are hard at work reimagining our marketing organization to focus on bringing Anthem’s brand promise to life across all aspects of the consumer experience. We are eliminating traditional marketing silos so all Anthem talent is working together to improve the health and wellness of our members. If you have a passion for a career that impacts individual lives, we want to speak with you about joining our marketing team.
The Anthem Creative Studio is the heartbeat of marketing creativity set up as an in-house agency that serves all of our different lines of business; from Anthem’s 14 local commercial plans to our newly launched PBM, IngenioRx, and a whole host of other companies focused on member total health.
As a Designer you’ll be responsible for providing advanced creative technical advice for highly complex marketing communication (Marcom) projects. Your primary duties will include:
- Consulting with business leaders to understand their design needs, providing creative input in the strategic development of all types of communication and marketing materials, and offering design recommendations to achieve growth goals.
- Collaborate with business leaders and other marketing colleagues to ensure consistent messaging all while developing creative ideas and solutions to meet the needs of the customer.
- Originate design layouts and execute creative plans using design software applications to produce printed/digital sales & marketing materials, multimedia solutions, and interactive experiences.
- Support business initiatives (plain language, standardization, going paperless, etc), and identify process improvement opportunities.
- Serve as project lead for complex assignments while providing guidance or direction to other team members.
If this opportunity sounds exciting to you, please apply below!
Success in this role requires a BA/BS degree; 5 years of related experience; or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background. Being highly proficient in graphic design is also a must.
Product Designer - Ads
Closing 7 December 2020
- perm, from remote
Closing 19 December 2020
- perm, from remote
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.