Creative Services Manager - Canary Wharf - £40k + 10% BonusThis job listing has expired
Creative Services Manager - Canary Wharf - £40k + 10% Bonus
This client is a leading global Fintech businesses who are at the forefront of consumer trends and technology and need a Creative Services Manager with great energy to support, manage and prioritise the output of their global design team, implement and uphold process and workflow.
The role is a vital part of the London Design team within an exciting company that is evolving and strengthening its global creative department.
The CSM will support the design marketing requirements, ensuring projects are delivered effectively and on time. Reporting into the Global Creative Director, you will be the 'go to' person for all incoming creative project requests, liaising with global Marketing teams and stakeholders. Equally important we need a truly self-motivated personality who understands and embraces process, team work and the importance of brand. The CSM will use their knowledge to schedule and assign resource, freelance where required and be responsible for running weekly project calls, assigning resource, helping support and organise the coordination of daily projects and requirements within the design team, reporting and flagging risks.
* 4+ experience in a traffic / design studio / resource / creative services role and ensure projects are delivered on time across in-house and remote teams
* Project coordination and resource management and experience working with design teams
* Ability to prioritise and manage short deadlines, lives and breathes systems and process, keeps a cool head, prioritises work and meets deadlines
* High degree of independence and autonomy to plan and manage your own time and deliverables
* Understanding of creative process, brand and experience working with marketing design
* Self motivated, positive attitude and clear communicator
* Excellent at prioritising your time, design tasks, ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and changing priorities
* Knowledge of UI / UX projects
* Knowledge of digital and offline projects
* A master at Project Management software (JIRA/Confluence and Kanban, Agile, Waterfall methodologies)
* Adobe Creative Suite (Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) Microsoft Office, Excel, Powerpoint, Keynote
* Supporting and organising the coordination of daily projects and design requirements
* Implement global design workflow, project tracking and approval process
* Provide updates on projects, status, resource, reporting and flagging risks
* Interpret and challenge the brief requirements, advise and implement best solutions
* Manage the internal delivery expectations and where appropriate, negotiate additional time/resource to ensure the quality and delivery of the final project
* Prioritise the flow of work to ensure deadlines are managed and designers/creatives workloads are planned for the day / week ahead
* Work side by side with designers across global offices
* Support brand roll out and marketing comms company-wide
* Produce detailed specifications and briefs for internal teams, designers and external suppliers
* Working with internal stakeholders, designers, design production, developers, Marketing teams
To apply for the role, please click the 'Apply' button
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Account Director - Global Creative Agency
Closing 1 November 2017
- Creative Recruitment
- £45,000 to 53,000 p/a
Senior Design Manager, Creative Studio for FitFlop
Closing 15 November 2017
- Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
Want more Creative Services Manager - Canary Wharf - £40k + 10% Bonus jobs?
Want to find more Design Manager jobs, Digital Project Manager jobs, Digital Creative Services Manager jobs, Creative Services Executive jobs, Creative Services Manager jobs, Marketing Executive jobs, Project Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.