Creative Services Design
Do you have graphic design experience in a fast-paced environment? A comprehensive knowledge of digital creative solutions and developing visual stories? Are you game for your artwork to play an essential role in a revenue-driving process? If so, we want to hear from you and see your work!
Home Team Sports (HTS) is looking for a Creative Services Designer to join its Creative Partnerships team in New York. In this role, you will execute the creative direction and implementation of creative projects, as set by the VP and Managers of the Creative Partnerships team. You will find and implement thoughtful and effective creative solutions that help drive revenue for HTS partner RSNs through expert visual design and thoughtful visual representation of conceptual needs specific to each project.
Acting as a key liaison within the Creative Partnerships team, you will assist in creating tangible solutions that connect business strategy, design, creative activation, and data relevant to each unique stakeholder on a project-by-project basis. An enterprising attitude and substantial level of communication and collaboration is essential to success. You should have an understanding of the needs of the various functions of fast-paced sales departments, along with agency/client needs. Ultimately, you should be excited about playing a pivotal role in finding better ways for advertisers to speak to sports fans.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Execute design of HTS brand executions across sales solutions marketing, email and social campaigns as communicated by head of Creative Partnerships.
- Leverage understanding of the marketplace, client objectives, advertiser/category nuances and HTS capabilities to participate in creative process and produce visual RFP responses and presentations.
- Collaborate with sales, research and overall HTS leadership to translate business goals into tangible, creative solutions.
- Act as project facilitator from conception through deployment by managing design resources, and communicating creative logistics in order to meet deadlines with successful delivery.
- Accept accountability for major project milestones across many different internal and external teams as communicated by Creative Partnerships VP and Managers.
- Ensure understanding of project vision in order to properly deliver requested assets.
- Build creative excellence in execution of current and emerging advertising media, while upholding the highest standards and best practices for all creative development in the HTS ecosystem.
- Champion HTS brand consistency across visual design assets.
- Contribute to growth of team and refinement of process/workflow.
- Serve as a creative partner, as needed, to external agencies to provide design oversight.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- At least 1-2 years of design/creative development experience in a broadcast/cable network, integrated marketing or agency environment.
- Proven exceptional ability to apply and perform design skills, including concepting, typography, ideation, color theory, texture, and spatial design in scale, visual presentation development and layout.
- Knowledge of and sensitivity to current trends in color, design, art, photography and their application to the sports industry.
- Must be cross functional and well-versed in all media platforms and emerging trends.
- Must have excellent presentation skills and communication ability to best sell and represent ideas through well-written proposals that bring ideas to life.
- Ability to adapt and multitask while managing various timelines and deadlines in a rapidly changing, high-growth environment.
- Ability to build positive relationships with business leaders, peers and colleagues throughout the internal organization to ensure positive outcomes for HTS partnerships.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Ability to learn and utilize research-based systems in order to create and deliver compelling presentations.
- Demonstrated high-level expertise using Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator) and other computer design applications (CustomShow is a plus).
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Power Point, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to edit, convert and manipulate video files of all formats.
- Prior experience working with agencies and their internal branded content groups is a plus.
Home Team Sports (HTS) is a sales unit of FOX Sports that offers advertisers one-stop shopping for TV, mobile, and digital media sponsorship of every MLB, NBA, and NHL team in the U.S., reaching 90+ million homes with its platforms. HTS also has exclusive media in major college conferences including Big Ten, Pac-12, ACC, Big 12 and the Big East. HTS is a complete sports solution featuring branded-content platforms, commercial and program production, events, and custom brand integration in live local sports. All opportunities are available on a local, regional, or national scale. HTS representation includes FOX Sports Regional Networks, NBC SportsNet, AT&T SportsNet, YES, NESN, MASN, Altitude and others.
Product Designer - Future Media
Closing 19 November 2019
Product Designer - Consumer Products
Closing 19 November 2019
- New York
Want more Creative Services Design jobs?
Want to find more Creative jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Digital Creative Services Manager jobs, Creative Services Executive jobs, Creative Services Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.