Creative / Promo Producer - MTV
Unleash your potential in a place you belong!
At ViacomCBS Networks International (part of ViacomCBS), we have an iconic portfolio of brands, like Paramount, MTV, Nickelodeon, Channel 5, Comedy Central and many more, reaching more than 3.8 billion subscribers in 180+ countries and territories, via more than 200 locally programmed and operated TV channels and more than 550 digital media and mobile TV properties, in 40 languages.
Come and join a culture where content, people and ideas merge. An exciting and open place where your talents can truly thrive and where our employees make it unique. You could be the next addition to our incredible team!
Is this the role for you?
Are you a creative with extensive knowledge of youth branding across multiple platforms? Do you love to generate ideas for campaigns? Are you passionate about promoting on air content as well as offline branding, events, packaging? This is a great opportunity for a true all-rounder and team player to join an inclusive, welcoming, dynamic and genuine team and design on brand for MTV.
What will you be doing?
- Work closely with the creative director running multiple projects
- Work predominantly on international MTV (and Comedy Central) Commissions
- Provide fresh and unexpected ideas from creative briefs
- Deliver clip based promo assets as well as 360 campaigns
- Excellent knowledge of premier, production equipment, audio/VO and GFX
- Editing, script writing, directing shoots
- Conceptualise and art direct photography shoots
- Encourage team collaboration with other producers and designers
- Be a brand ambassador
- Promote and support a culture of inclusion
What are we looking for?
- You script, direct and cut on-air and social promos for broadcast media
- You create 360 Campaigns, branding and packaging
- You work within budget
- You have an accurate eye for detail to ensure information on every asset is correct
- You work well under pressure
- Strong experience of working in of TV, social media and post production
- Excellent understanding of MTV, Comedy Central and Paramount brands and the wider media entertainment market
- Deep understanding of digital platforms
- Competent supervisor of online and offline edits
- Excellent Adobe Premier skills
- Good understanding of 3D/2D animation
- Deep knowledge of wider youth culture
We offer an inclusive environment where you can really be yourself and find your niche. You’ll get to work alongside streaming platforms you can be proud of, with content that touches millions of lives. Plus, you can learn about the things we’re doing to make the industry more sustainable, and enjoy lots of perks:
- A monthly streaming fund
- All the health and financial benefits you’d expect, and some you wouldn’t
- Flexibility to own the way you work
- Mental health activities and support
- All manner of BBQs, socials and events
97% of our recent hires would recommend ViacomCBS to their friends and family, so what are you waiting for? Get your application in and find out more about the recruitment process.
Our values are intertwined and work together to drive the business outcomes we seek, and once combined we believe these will power our company forward.
- Optimism & Determination | We share a positive belief that we can navigate and thrive in the landscape ahead
- Inclusivity & Collaboration | We embrace new and diverse voices, act with care and work together to capture opportunities and manager through challenges
- Agility & Adaptability | We think entrepreneurially, are resilient in change and move quickly to anticipate and create what’s next
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer:
At ViacomCBS, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer and we take our responsibility in safeguarding children and adults seriously.
We work hard to ensure that everyone with whom we engage receive equal protection from all types of harm or abuse, regardless of age, disability, gender, racial heritage, religious belief, sexual orientation or identity; an obligation we take very seriously.
To ensure, we are an exemplar in the field of safeguarding individuals, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria of the role applied for and for those who are successful in receiving an offer for roles that interact with children, completed background checks will be required prior to joining.
Additionally, we are proud to partner with a number of incredible communities and if you need any support; either in the application process, the interview process, the onboarding process or day to day, our amazing partner Evenbreak can provide additional help and advice.
Paramount believes in creating environments that allow our primary focus to remain on providing entertainment, education and information to our millions of viewers around the world. As part of this commitment to health and safety, Paramount requires COVID-19 vaccines for current U.S. employees, including all newly hired employees, subject to applicable law. Union employees are subject to the agreement reached between the Company and the applicable Union.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Senior Creative Producer
Closing 16 July 2022
- Alfred Dunhill
Managing Producer: Apple Music, International Content Design
Closing 17 July 2022
Assistant Producer - Frontier Foundry
Closing 16 July 2022
- Frontier Developments plc
Want more Creative / Promo Producer - MTV jobs?
Want to find more Animation Producer jobs, Assistant Producer jobs, Associate Producer jobs, Development Producer jobs, Edit Producer jobs, Line Producer jobs, Post Production Producer jobs, Producer jobs, Promotions Producer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.