Creative Project Manager for BodenThis job listing has expired
We’ve come a long way from when we started back in 1991, with eight pieces of menswear designed on Johnnie Boden’s kitchen table. Since then we’ve gone from a small mail order catalogue to one of the most-loved global family brands.
We’re now looking for a passionate project manager to help us continue our success and who’s dedicated to maintaining the superb standard of creative work that has got us where we are today.
This role supports the in-house creative teams to deliver projects to deadline in a fast paced environment. We are looking for an enthusiastic hands on Project manager, always willing to go the extra mile, who will be responsible for the management and delivery of multi channel marketing campaigns and projects within creative services. We are seeking a highly motivated and organised problem-solver with excellent people skills and a passion for the Boden brand.
More about you
• You will have at least three years of Project management experience in a creative environment, within a fashion brand, integrated marketing agency or publishing company.
• You will have established project and collaborative management skills to enable the delivery of projects from concept to final publishing channel on time and on budget.
• You will be a highly organised forward planner, brilliant at multi tasking, adaptable and calm under pressure in a fast paced environment.
• You will be an excellent communicator, able to build solid working relationships with your team and stakeholders across the business.
• You will have an in depth understanding of planning and scheduling projects and the ability to clearly communicate any issues which may impact on both schedule and budget then proactively tackle and mitigate issues before they escalate.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a small team working at the heart of Boden creative services, if you think you have what it takes, we’d really like to hear from you. Please take a good look at our website and send us your CV along with a well-crafted letter explaining why you’re the person for the job.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Studio Manager - Branding Agency
Closing 14 December 2017
- Tomorrow Recruitment
- £25,000 to 30,000 p/a
Project Manager for GLOCK
Closing 14 December 2017
- Dependant on experience
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.