Creative Production Coordinator - Global Music Record LabelThis job listing has expired
We have an amazing opportunity for a Creative Production Coordinator to join a global music record label in their London office. You will assume a key role in the physical and digital supply chain and work closely with the Marketing and Production teams, liaising with all internal and international teams, artists, management, designers and mastering studios/engineers.
Whilst you don't need to have a music background, you must have print/audio experience either working in a Creative Production or manufacturing department of film or media companies, where you have worked on DVD/Blu-ray packaging and digital formats
* Organisation of all physical and digital commercial/promo formats, including boxsets, vinyl records, CD/DVD/Blu-Ray and digital releases. This includes getting approved formats from marketing, artists, managements, sourcing music and label copy, coordinating the design, and arranging the delivery of production parts by relevant deadlines
* Finding creative solutions for new release products
* Ensuring all artwork and audio meets quality control specifications by liaising with designers and external repro/pre-pass companies before printing
* Define and communicate critical paths for key releases across multiple formats, including D2D releases and merch items where appropriate
* Circulate regular project updates to stakeholders and address/resolve physical or digital format issues/concerns
* Align with US pre-production and other international production teams, ensuring they remain fully updated at all stages
* Obtain product costs, working closely with finance, commercial and marketing to bring packaging specs within agreed guidelines
* Originate parts for specific international formats
* Coordinate origination and delivery of all digital and physical promos, with an emphasis on pre-release security
* Resolving digital promo issues and providing input into service website and app developments/testing
* Ensuring all artwork and audio meets quality control specifications and all confidential and security releases follow relevant procedures
The successful candidate will be an organised and commercially aware individual with:
* First class project management skills, with the ability to coordinate and execute campaigns with external partners, versatile attitude and ability to prioritise workload effectively
* The skills and experience to find creative solutions for new release products
* Highly organised and efficient with the ability to meet deadlines
* Collaborative, team player, ability to form good relationships
* A good understanding of current industry trends, digital files and music technology
* The ideal candidate will have previous pre-production experience working in the music industry or similar environment
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Freelance Production Manager
Closing 16 April 2018
- Creative Recruitment
- temp to perm
- £125 to 150 /day
Digital Traffic Manager - Global Digital Agency
Closing 18 April 2018
- Inspire People
- Ealing Broadway
- £30,000 to 40,000 p/a
Want more Creative Production Coordinator - Global Music Record Label jobs?
Want to find more Digital Project Manager jobs, Post Production Coordinator jobs, Production Manager jobs, Project Manager jobs, Operations Coordinator jobs, Production Assistant jobs, Production Coordinator jobs, Quality Controller jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.