About our Company:
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Why Join Us:
At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire - for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at TikTok.
About the team:
You’ll be joining a highly creative in-house performance marketing agency within the User Growth EU Team. You’ll get to work across a broad range of content from social media video and animation content and corporate comms. The role will see you coordinate pipelines and manage the production of creative assets. You should be a whizz using Excel and spread sheets, any experience of using Adobe CC software would be an advantage but not essential, as would any other technical skills you can bring to the in-house agency. You will get to work on a wide variety of projects to keep things fresh.
We're looking for a talented individual looking to join our user growth team and make a difference in the video creative field.
- Responsible for the video creative production of paid ads and any other assets within the User Growth department, work in close collaboration with the Creative Director and maintain a good flow of communication and alignment, discuss action plans with creative director and videographer, rundown, and scheduling announcement
- Responsible for the preparatory work for the shooting of the advertisement, such as the scene, the selection of actors and location, the preparation of clothing, equipment/filming personnel/accommodation arrangements, location scout
- Responsible for docking actors/personnel during the shooting process, controlling the shooting timeline, ensuring the quality of assets shooting, poc for any ad hoc requests and issues that accrue during the shoot, managing crew / talents / vendors and organising meals on set
- After the shooting is completed, ensure that the post-production is completed on time, and coordinate with the editor to deliver the content on time, track creative assets after delivery ensuring proper launches
- Control the project budget, control the expenses and reimbursement of the crew, settle the shooting expenses of all parties on time, follow up the payment process, submit financial settlement, oversee and manage ROI, etc
- Maintain supplier relationships and develop new supplier resources
- High attention to detail and experience working with tight deadlines is a mus
- 5 years + of work experience as a producer in an agency or studio environment.
- Familiar with live-action production including pre-production, production and post-production
- Experience using Excel and spread sheets to create budget estimates, ROI calculations and more. Willingness to learn and implement other software tools
- Proficient in upstream and downstream and internal and external coordination, can perform multiple tasks at the same time
- Clear communication skills, with the courage to innovate projects and face challenges, and good communication skills across different departments / vendors / within the team, cross-cultural and Cross-functional project collaboration skills
- Excellent time management skills and pro-active in supporting the team and finding solutions
- Very detail oriented, aiming for the highest attitude while being efficient, ability to set priorities and realistic targets
- Enthusiastic about the work and a positive attitude. Willingness to drive the department further with the best possible outcome, willingness to learn more and to adapt to the needs of the department
- Team player, ability to find and recognise issues and solve them pro-actively
- Good understanding of creative strategy, media production in general, user data analysis, performance marketing is a plus
- Fluent in English is a must, other EU languages are a plus
- Needs to be based in London, UK or willing to re-locate
- Willingness to travel to other countries if needed
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Podcast Producer - Comedy
Closing 29 May 2023
- Sony Music Entertainment
TV Producer / Broadcast Journalist - Casual Work
Closing 16 April 2023
- News UK
Digital Producer (12 Month Mat Cover)
Closing 29 May 2023
- Pearson PLC
- Manchester, London, Harlow
Want more Creative Producer jobs?
Want to find more Line Producer jobs, Post Production Producer jobs, Producer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.