Amazon Imaging Services builds the world’s best online shopping experience through photography, video, and usability design enabling millions of customers to make more informed purchasing decisions. Imaging at Amazon is a large and fast-growing network of teams located throughout North America, Europe, and Asia, focusing on fashion and product photography, photo retouching, graphic design, video and CGI production, automated image acquisition, and image support services. We are continually innovating and setting new industry standards for showcasing 10s of millions of products across multiple global marketplaces. We are obsessed with innovating on behalf of our customers, and continually push beyond the boundaries of traditional e-commerce photography and videography.
We are looking for a Creative Producer to plan and execute projects for multiple lines of business using a variety of media in a variety of placements. Join our team and develop compelling customer experiences, influence workflow solutions, enhance existing processes, educate internal and external stakeholders, and ensure the highest levels of satisfaction for our customers and partners.
You will be engaging with various Amazon categories (Apparel, Grocery, Beauty, Books, Sports, Kitchen and dozens of products you see online) to improve the performance of our online visuals.
Please note, that this is a temporary role as it is the maternity cover for one of our Creative Producer.
· Oversees talent booking required to staff a production in line with budgets, anticipates industry cycles and recommend booking strategies with the ability to problem solve and analyses post-mortem.
· Understands creative direction for elevated imagery and is able to translate through sourcing of elevated talent within specified budgets, legal usage and timelines resulting in bar raising imagery.
· Communicates with internal teams and advises business of required reallocation of workflow and talent.
· Holds in-depth knowledge of competitors and industry market, able to create a competitive analysis and continuously seeks to stay informed and communicate changes.
· Builds robust out of the box solution to complex creative operational issues.
· Understands contract terms and provides input at time of negotiation or renegotiation.
· Ensures all legal documentation is accurately completed and received from incoming talent
· Builds and maintains knowledge management tools such as Wikis and shared drives including Vendor and database management.
· Manages production budget and payment approvals, and partners closely with Finance to ensure proper financial reporting
· Plans daily or project-specific schedules, call sheets, targets, and budgets.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent
· 5+ years professional experience in a high volume photo studio production operations, handling freelance bookings
· Proficient working knowledge of Mac and PC computing platforms
· Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
· Proficiency with database management tools
· Strong knowledge of industry rates and booking procedures of freelance talent
· Full understanding of photo crew roles and responsibilities
· Ability to continuously manage multiple high priority tasks
· Self-driven and able to easily communicate creative ideas and collaborate in a team environment
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with management and outside vendors
· Extensive contacts within model and photography talent industry in London
· Extensive contacts within photography and videography production industry in London
Other jobs you may be interested in
Broadcast Graphics Producer
Closing 29 November 2021
- Discovery Communications
- perm, remote, temp to perm, part time
Freelance Producer - Branded Content
Closing 24 November 2021
- LADbible Group
Closing 25 October 2021
- Hidden Track Theatre CIC
- Manchester / London
- £500 per week
Want more Creative Producer jobs?
Want to find more Digital Producer jobs, Development Producer jobs, Post Production Producer jobs, Producer jobs, Promotions Producer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.