WHO WE ARE:
At Topshop Topman we’re continually innovating – making it the perfect place to take your idea and make a big impact. It means real possibility and opportunity to frame what we do next, while building a network of connections as you go. Bring your big ideas and ambition to match, and we’ll help you craft them into great experiences for our customers.
As a Creative Producer you'll work closely with the Creative, Digital and Marketing & PR departments to help create, plan and align assets across all channels and ourwider business.
You'll assist with the end-to-end production of content, such as stills and moving image to be used online, in store and by 3rd party traders. You'll also work closely with the other creative teams - producing content for features and homepage product stories, alongside the buying and merchandising teams to drive sales through planning and product selection.
DAY TO DAY:
- Scheduling and time management of photography and film production tasks working closely with the creative, online trading, marketing, press, in store and social teams.
- Ensure all relevant teams receives all assets needed in order to complete tasks and projects to ensure smooth and efficient workflow.
- Take responsibility for ensuring content launches on time, accurately across all channels. Resolving any issues or queries in an effective manner.
- Work with other teams’ coordinators and management to ensure all processes are followed and suggest changes in order to improve efficiencies.
- Support Art Director with ad-hoc requests.
- Raise all shoot related PO’s and ensure supplier payments are managed efficiently and accurately.
- Ownership of projects for social and individual/ad hoc campaigns within budget, with advisory support from Art Director where appropriate.
- An interest in Fashion and online retail.
- Experience with shoot production in a commercial environment.
- Experience working within a very fast-paced environment.
- Highly organized and exceptional time management skills.
- Display flexibility and adaptability to the changing needs of a growing department and industry.
- Able to independently manage workflow and priorities tasks in order to meet competing and changing deadlines.
- Ability to confidently communicate with external teams effectively to coordinate assets and resolve issues.
- Ability to proactively think laterally around obstacles, using initiative to identify and propose solutions.
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently with an excellent eye for detail and accuracy.
- We finish at 3pm on Fridays all year round!
- A day off on your Birthday so it is all about you.
- Flexible working hours to manage your work-life balance.
- 25% staff discount & 3 enhanced discount weeks in the year across all Arcadia brands.
- A day off at Christmas to get on top of the shopping.
- Regular team and company social events.
- Interest free season ticket loan.
- Exclusive access to regular sample sales just for our employees.
Closing 21 December 2020
- Industrial Light & Magic
Junior Production Manager - Natural History Landmark
Closing 19 December 2020
- perm, remote, temp to perm, from remote
Want more Creative Producer jobs?
Want to find more Digital Producer jobs, Development Producer jobs, Events Producer jobs, Post Production Producer jobs, Producer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.