Creative ProducerThis job listing has expired
Independent Integrated Agency in London require a talented Creative Producer.
Day to day responsibilities:
- The producer will be required to own the projects, in conjunction with the Accounts team. This includes scoping, budgeting, timings and organising and chairing key meetings.
- You will be expected to work with the Accounts, Strategy and Creative to scope out resources for all phases.
- Work with the resource team in terms of booking internal resources and forecasting future resource requirements.
Ideation & Delivery:
- Be the key point of contact and have ownership throughout the project from concept to delivery of designated integrated projects.
- Managing third party supplier’s relationships on projects and rights, licenses for typefaces, music and images are managed correctly.
- Understanding of the internal departments of how to get the best out of and manage cross agency teams with multiple stakeholders.
- 4-5 years experience in scoping and managing multiple and often complex integrated omni-channel projects, from start to end across video and still asset production/post production / social media / campaigns / print / digital delivery.
- To have the ability to breakdown a project into salient parts and investigate how to deliver it working with internal and external partners.
- Seniority and gravitas to identify and resolve issues, prioritise, manage risk, develop detailed work plans and specifications, person resource allocations and run team meetings.
- Effective interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
To apply, please send across your CV.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Junior Project Manager - Communications Agency
Closing 29 June 2018
- Soapbox Communications
Senior Marketing Activation Manager - Adidas
Closing 4 July 2018
Want more Creative Producer jobs?
Want to find more Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Digital Project Manager jobs, Digital Producer jobs, Project Manager jobs, Traffic Manager jobs, Producer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.