Creative Print/Digital ArtworkerThis job listing has expired
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented, dedicated, and pro-active Creative Artworker who is confident in both Artwork and Designing all things print and digital.
The Creative Artworker is a key role within the Creative team. You will be responsible for picking up any and all creative work once this has been signed off by the Creative Director. You will assist with the creation of all artwork across a range of projects. You will produce high quality, accurate, print ready artwork for a range of media.
What skills and experience will the applicant have?
* Highly experienced in the Adobe Creative Suite.
* Excellent typesetting/layout skills.
* Be able to work in a fast-paced environment
* Accuracy and attention to detail with a creative eye being essential.
* Ability to be creative within specific brand guidelines.
* Strong knowledge of print production processes.
* Digital skills, including HTML, PSDs.
* Good time management.
* Some animation skills would be an advantage
The agency need this role filled asap so please forward your relevant CV and samples to us asap.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
MIDDLEWEIGHT DESIGNER - The Pull Agency
Closing 21 October 2017
- The Pull Agency
- £30,000 to 32,000 p/a
DMS Academy Training Scheme: Graduate Motion Graphic Designer
Closing 20 October 2017
- Digital Media Services UK LTD
- 17,500 p/a
Want more Creative Print/Digital Artworker jobs?
Want to find more Artworker jobs, Creative Artworker jobs, Typographer jobs, Layout Artist jobs, Packaging Artworker jobs, Print Designer jobs, Publishing Artworker jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.