Creative Manager/Senior DesignerThis job listing has expired
Do you have a folio with a clean and luxury aesthetic and do you have a experience with fashion retail?
The corporate brand team of this exciting international, luxury, fashion retailer needs a senior designer with some art direction experience and good stakeholder management skills.
You will join the team at a pivotal and exciting time following a recent merger.
Initially you will be the sole designer in the corporate brand team of 14 and you will be responsible for developing and setting the brand guidelines (including creating new photographic assets) for the group’s work. You will be a talented, hands-on, senior designer, working day to day with various teams internally to design solutions from brand to print and digital.
This design work will vary hugely and might include a press pack or event space design and collateral or an employee communications campaign.
As this is a relatively new team the designer will need to be an agile thinker, a solutions provider and enthusiastic to produce the best possible work.
Key requirements of the role:
- Strong conceptual designer with the ability to communicate clearly in both a written and verbal capacity
- Entrepreneurial spirit, strong conceptual thinking, and a passion for bringing stories to life through visuals and engaging formats
- Able to demonstrate big ideas across all aspects of brand identity and digital design
- High proficiency with design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Knowledge of Flash, Image Ready and HTML processes
- Knowledge and experience in UX/UI design is desirable.
- Excellent MS PowerPoint skills
- A passion for creating work that resonates on an emotional level
- Strong skills and depth of experience in print design from simple inserts to branded products, packaging and lookbooks
- Proven ability to balance the output and direction of photography with commercial requirements
- A true team player who enjoys contributing and exchanging ideas with other teams in the business
- Enjoys working in a creative, fast paced environment
- Exceptionally well organised and efficient
- Fluency in English (required)
- Great sense of humour, empathy, creative yet pragmatic
£42,000 per annum plus up to 10% annual bonus (based on company and personal performance). Good benefits package and 25 days annual leave per year rising to a max of 28 days.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Senior Designer for Sticky Content
Closing 20 October 2017
- Sticky Content
Graphic Designer for Lichfields
Closing 14 October 2017
Want more Creative Manager/Senior Designer jobs?
Want to find more Creative Director jobs, Branding Designer jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Fashion Creative Director jobs, Fashion Graphic Designer jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.