Creative Manager / Senior Designer - Good BusinessThis job listing has expired
Our client is a rapidly growing food business, who believe in creating delicious natural food which celebrates what you can do with great plant based ingredients.
The business first started in 2012 with a food blog which was quickly followed by cooking classes, an app, several best-selling books, three Delis in London, and the launch of food products into stores across the UK.
As the team of 15 motivated individuals (and 1 dog) grow, they are looking for talented, passionate people who love food and their approach to business. The client are based in a busy studio in the heart of Soho, where anything could be going on from a photo shoot to a chef cooking up a storm in their kitchen which the whole office is then able to sample. This is a varied role, where you will working across print, event stands, POS material, digital and social media campaigns that will reach millions of people.
- Be the owner for the creative briefing process: ensure everyone knows how to request deliverables, allowing best in class creative.
- Implement style and tone of voice guidelines (as provided by the Marketing Director)
- Oversee the work queue, enabling the Marketing Team to prioritise where necessary.
- Be on the hunt for inspiration: images, colours, food, graphics to keep the brand at the cutting edge of design.
- Respond to social media briefs with imaginative, engaging content that’s tailored to the platforms. Link each brief together (depending on the campaign) to tell the client’s story.
- Use graphic design software, photos, videos (gifs), hand drawn materials to deliver the brief.
- Challenge the creative norms: ensure they do not limit themselves to the same type of content as other brands or what they have done previously.
- Engage shoppers with POS materials (shelf barkers and other in-store assets) and develop these to communicate the messaging hierarchy.
- Own the trade show stand - ensuring it gets a refresh each year and tells the story of the brand and what the client is launching.
- Develop adverts for trade magazines which target buyers or decision makers. Do this in a way which constantly sets them apart from the competition.
- Alongside the social content, create consumer content e.g. leaflets, sampling stand materials, and company branded materials for external consumption.
- Whilst delivering beautiful (on-brand) content, make sure all of the little details are taken care of.
Key measures of success:
- Leading assets which are used with pride across all social channels
- Engagement targets
- Trade deliverables which exceed the expectations of the team
- Beautiful assets which keep the brand at the forefront of people’s thoughts and engage through total creative impact and smaller details.
- Support the company to think creatively about how they speak to their consumers, shoppers and buyers.
- Provide assets and small touches which continue to grow the brand love.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Junior Creative Designer
Closing 17 April 2018
Junior Digital / Print Artworker
Closing 17 April 2018
Want more Creative Manager / Senior Designer - Good Business jobs?
Want to find more Design Manager jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Content Manager jobs, Social Media Manager jobs, POS Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.