Creative Manager - Karen Millen & Coast
During a period of new direction for both brands, a strategic and creative professional is required to join the creative team as the Creative Manager. The Creative Manager will be instrumental in communicating the new brand vision and identity across all visual assets, executing high profile, high quality campaigns and signing off on all workflow for the Graphic Design team. The role requires excellent organisational and interpersonal skills, with experience in delegating and monitoring tasks on a day to day basis.
Tasks, duties & responsibilities:
- ●Design and sign off on all assets for APP, mobile, desktop, email, digital ads, printed collateral and any other assets to be viewed by consumers across all channels.
- ●Oversee the production, optimisation and output of final web-ready digital artwork.
- ●Collaborate with internal teams to support and develop creative that coincides with marketing objectives.
- ●Collaborate closely with the Head of Brand, Creative and Marketing.
- ●Develops design solutions that enhance both brands, presenting new and innovative ideas to the wider team.
- ●Must be passionate about responsive and mobile-first design and the pursuit of creative excellence.
- ●Working with the Head of Brand and content team to art direct on shoots, providing creative concepts and moodboards.
- ●Possess creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to graphic design.
- ●Manage design ideas from concept to execution and release, assigning tasks to the team and ensuring all deadlines are met.
- ●Manage time wisely to allow for the independent, accurate design and production of multiple projects with competing priorities and tight deadlines.
- ●Respond quickly to design challenges and new business needs.
- ●Manage junior and mid-weight/senior designers.
- ●At least 4 years of experience in a graphic design or creative role, with a background in retail/fashion.
- ●Portfolio of art direction clients in the fashion industry, with plenty of experience working on set with creative teams.
- ●Must have experience in managing junior and mid-weight team members.
- ●Must have an excellent eye for design and typography.
- ●Ability to switch from project to project with ease.
- ●Seasoned experience in digital design and production.
- ●Attentive to small details and meticulous in execution.
- ●Strong communication, organisation & follow up skills are essential.
- ●Ability to manage multiple projects, prioritise own workload and work independently.
- ●Capacity to work in a demanding, deadline-driven environment and flexible to business’ needs.
- ●Experience collaborating within a creative team.
- ●Bachelor’s of Fine Arts in Graphic Design or related field preferred.
- ●Proficiency in a variety of rapid prototyping and design tools – Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat) within a Mac environment. Knowledge of Sketch or Adobe XD is a plus.
- ●Knowledge of video production/editing a plus.
The Company is committed to equality of opportunity for all applicants including those with criminal convictions. Basic Disclosure Information about criminal convictions may be requested to assist the selection process and will be taken into account only when the conviction is considered relevant to the position. A copy of this disclosure policy is available on request. By continuing with this application you are agreeing to comply with this company policy.
Closing 30 July 2020
- Creative Recruitment
- £35,000 to 38,000 per annum
Digital Graphic Designer
Closing 25 August 2020
- Stanley Black & Decker
Want more Creative Manager - Karen Millen & Coast jobs?
Want to find more Artworker jobs, Creative Artworker jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Digital Creative Services Manager jobs, Creative Services Manager jobs, Production Designer jobs, DTP Operator jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.