Creative Manager/Art DirectorThis job listing has expired
Creative Manager/Art Director
Department: Cross functional Reporting to: Creative Director Location: Head Office, London
· Artistic Director experience
· Or Head of Image
· Someone who can think and make decisions for them themselves rather waiting for instructions
· Entrepreneurial - comes to the 'table' with lots of idea's
· Able to communicate/liaise with Heads of Departments - Visual, Marketing, Communications, Styling
Overall job function:
The Creative Manager will work as part of the creative team, cross functionally, which will involve several departments. With the responsibility to adopt and adapt the core brand aesthetics and visual language to everything the brand communicates, both internally and externally. The Creative Manager will work closely with the Creative Director and in collaboration with other relevant members in the team.
The Creative Manager will act as liaison between the design team and the brand's visual representation combining the creative and commercial goals. The position involves to align the creative elements with the business objectives and contribute with solutions of how the organisation can continue to move its communication strategy forward.
- Experience in styling, and planning of editorial shoots.
- High degree of creative knowledge and recognition of brand values / aesthetics
- Strong interest and views within design platforms: fashion, art, architecture
- Innate ability to review and strategize creative concepts for use within business structure
- Strong ability to communicate these creative strategies to the company at all levels
- Ability to lead within the team and manage creative goals, achieve targets and deadlines through
training/delegation as appropriate
- Creative liaison between the design team and the visual representation of the brand
- Highly organised to create planning routines and managing multiple projects
- Highly proactive and positive approach to work tasks
- Be a key brand representative and positive role model within the company
Responsibilities (to include but not limited to):
* Take part in creating the Seasonal Directions for the brand
* Follow through the direction and red thread - product to presentation of Seasonal Focuses (Sale Chinese
New Year, Christmas etc.)
* Work with the team to translate the seasonal directions into styling art directions and visual
communication in all channels.
* Work with the team on seasonal strategy for shoots, models, digital content based on research and trend
* Contribute to the overall visual direction for the digital stores.
* Input on how to incorporate brand building elements in the retail environment.
* Coordination with window and VM teams to ensure alignment of digital and store activities.
* Alignment of editorial content and online store activities.
* Research and present options regarding future improvement to the brand digital expression
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Creative Director for The Sofa and Chair Company
Closing 11 November 2017
- The Sofa And Chair Company
- London (West)
- perm, temp, temp to perm
Digital Lead - Blackbridge Communications
Closing 4 November 2017
Want more Creative Manager/Art Director jobs?
Want to find more Art Director jobs, Creative Director jobs, Design Manager jobs, Studio Manager jobs, Digital Creative Director jobs, Editorial Assistant jobs, Editorial Director jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.